New Update Idea

For Skywars and Skywars Kits,

Hive should add like ranks; Because there are too many tryhards who just demolish lobbies. So like when friends and myself are playing games, tryhards just ruin the experience. So i’m thinking you guy’s should find a way to separate people who have played too much from people who play for fun. So please Hive develoupers or helpers, please find a way to seperate tryhards from people who just want to play for fun and enjoy Skywars.

Hello!
Welcome to the forums!
This is a pretty bad idea as sweats can just create an alt account and can bypass this easily

2 Likes
  1. It’s spelled developers and helpers can’t do anything about this.
  2. I get that you want games without sweats, but I personally think games are no fun without sweats. Because then everyone is bad and it becomes a smackfest.
3 Likes

Hey there :wave:
Welcome to the forums!

I don’t really think this is a great idea, mainly because: Games won’t be fun without sweats - Believe me or not, I used to get beaten up (in-game) by tryhards, but that’s how we get better in pvp. Also, keep in mind, Helpers can’t do anything to control this :sweat_smile: They are just here to help, they don’t know anything about the development part of the server!

2 Likes

Thank you for the consideration and i will take these in mind while playing to get better for this

No problem :smile: Welcome to the forums, and have a nice day/evening.

1 Like

cough cough copy paste cough cough

2 Likes

basically this

3 Likes

Duplicate Suggestion