New Survival Games Item: The Lasso

How to obtain the Lasso
The Lasso will be a rare item, it can be obtained by finding a Cache Cow or Airdrop/Crate. It will have a 33% chance of spawning in a Supply Crate/Airdrop. The same also for the Cache Cow.

How to use the Lasso
In order to activate it you must Right-Click or if you’re using mobile, Long Tap.

How will it work

• It can only be used 1-3 times and does not deal damage to a player when it is caught.
  • It will have a range of 10 blocks.
    -You can pull items with it, and catch players.
  • If you miss an Item or a Player, you will loose 1 durability.
5 Likes

Honestly,Its a very good concept I think. It might be useful in SG and SG-DUOS

1 Like

Your ideas are awesome! Love the creativity!

2 Likes

Cool idea but what does it do when it hits the player? You never specified.

1 Like

this would be so helpful to stop the runners! with the ideas you mentioned as well, it would make it not very overpowered. great idea!

4 Likes

100% useful and bad for runners. Pulling a player with the Lasso is very useful when you are very hungry and you can’t sprint.

2 Likes

Sg def needs this. Its so annoying when people just keep running around the map making game take a long time

2 Likes

At least the enemy is 10 blocks away but its 1-3 uses so you can use it like 1-3 times so uh it might be op but not that op. I wanted to see the animation and a cowboy skin using the lasso lol (post deleted by author)

Just an idea, it might be used to bring players in the direction from where the lasso pulled them

Edit- It is a very good idea though only 3 uses. That’s a little too less

1 Like

Fish rod but fancy :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This is a actully good idea great job I think it could be obtained from cache cow for a 1 in 75 chance and also a supply crate I think would be cool

1 Like

Best suggestion I’ve seen today :+1:

2 Likes

100% best suggestion

2 Likes

Dude i want this to get Accepted btw also voted

1 Like

how many votes does it need to be consider being made?

i think 50 vote’s

I think a suggestion gets accepted if a staff likes an idea. The votes does help gets the attention of the staff sometimes.

2 Likes

are u allowed to ping staff?

I recommend you not to do it.

why not will they get mad or ban u or something?