New Survival Games Item: The Lasso

It would waste their time, besides, let them be, wether they want a suggestion implemented or not.

3 Likes

Voting doesnt really matter as much as you would think. There isnā€™t really a set number on how many votes makes it acceptable/considerable, its all up to the developers to make the decision

1 Like

could it also pull items if you were to throw it at them?

It does not, unfortunately.

I can picture it nowā€¦
Lasso-bane of runners

Yes, yes it is.

Bump so that new forumers can see this. Also, Remember how I said it could not pull items? Well, I think this is a good idea. I will add it to the list of features. Thanks.

I think 1/100 from a cache cow is way too rare, there are only 3 cache cows in a game (I think, itā€™s been a while since I played sg), so that means youā€™d only get it one in 33 games, therefore making its existence completely useless

2 Likes

Thanks for the Suggestion, Iā€™ll add it to the list of features. :smile: Thanks! :mailbot:

Thatā€™s not what I meantā€¦

I was saying it was too rare, I think 1 in 3 from cache cows and airdrops would be better.

1 Like

Bump, (Iā€™m bumping so many suggestions)

2 Likes

Bububbmp
I love this

Amazing suggestion but hive literally cares less about sg these days unfortunately. If they did then this would be added in an update.

2 Likes

cant wait for a kbm sweat to lasso me into a web boombox and get me trapped 3 blocks in the air :innocent:

other than that fear, I love the idea. VOTED!

2 Likes

Itā€™s the unique items that can keep games alive and fresh.
It doesnā€™t have to balanced, it doesnā€™t have to be much, it gets people on to try the brand new item.

So please Hive, add more items to sg, anytging would be good.

3 Likes

can you blame them? i may be incorrect but iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s hiveā€™s least played game. so obviously they want to focus on other active games. canā€™t get updates for every game all the time.

maybe if they did update it, it would get more attention.

Thereā€™s other games that are even lower in player counts, in fact sg has been more active than before and is even at similar player counts to ctf.

Also just like what the reply above said, if they put more into the game people will care more, they havenā€™t updated it in a couple of years so no kidding will players lose interest in a terrible maintained game.

1 Like

yes, they havent updated sg in two years. but thereā€™s also a reason for that. from what i remember, the sg update was pretty cool, but after about two days the player count just went back down to normal. sg is getting boring, people really only play if theyre new to hive, lb grinding, or trying to get max level. iā€™d say less than 5% of sg players actually play it for fun.

anyway, i really like the suggestion, like someone else said it could help with runners

1 Like

groundwars and bridge generally have less players, especially groundwars.

But yes, sg is a very old game and so hive is probably focusing on the newer, more noob-friendly games like murder mystery and deathrun as opposed to older, more sweaty games like sg (pbmm is almost never on bc not enough players), for example.

4 Likes