New Rat Pet 🐀

We NEED a rat pet. :rat::rat::rat:

This is an idea like this post above me, but you’d buy it at the shop. :arrow_up:

Ideas:

The rat pet would be really small and cute. Yeah, that’s really it. It’s small and cute.
Its flying thingy will be a thing of cheese. :cheese:
Its animations would be…

• Scratching its head
  • Doing a backflip like the Dragon and Endolotl (inspired by @Blockbyblock98 ).
  • Standing up
  • Rolling over like a somewhat dog
  • The rat could start to run somewhere if you’re AFK, and when you move, it would run back to you at top speeds (inspired by @Daviditaly64 ).
  • The rat can climb on your shoulder, or head like Remy in Ratatouille (inspired by @JJ81611 ).

As @Panda_Girl9366 and @JJ81611 said, there would be 3 different variations of the rat pet.
There would be black (:black_circle:), brown (:brown_circle:), and grey (sorry there was no emoji, but you get the idea).

Visions:

• Actual Pet
    If you have seen our recent poll, @SuchabunYT , @Cyanwolf2014 , and @Bubblez705 competed (forcefully) to see who’s rat was the one everyone loved. Our friend Bubblez won that poll by a whopping 72%! So know, let’s look at his rat!

• Hubtitles and Avatars
    The most liked hubtitle is “Aww rats!”, so that’s our hubtitle! For the avatar, @SuchabunYT once again has made another artistic contribution to the post!
    IMG_4848
    That’s (probably) our avatar, people! Watch it and weep!

If you just got here, we had done a poll about what the name would be, what it would fly on, and the hubtitle! The winners were…

• James
  • Aww Rats!
  • Cheese

The rats name would be James, the hubtitle for getting it would be “Aww rats!” and the thing it would fly on is obviously, cheese, if you saw the top part of this idea. Thank you for participating!

What do you think of this idea?

Helpers

@SuchabunYT
@Cyanwolf2014
@JJ81611
@Panda_Girl9366
@RandomSheep2530
@Bubblez705
@Daviditaly64
@Blockbyblock98

I feel like I need to say
BUMP
Because there are no comments :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Remi! My friend would like a pet rat.

5 Likes

Thank you for being the first commenter after a month!

5 Likes

No problem.:smile:

5 Likes

Good idea! Voted!

6 Likes

Maybe 2 variations of the Pet Rat.
White (:white_circle:)
Black (:black_circle:)

5 Likes

maybe a brown variant (:brown_circle:)?

6 Likes

Instead of white, why not grey?

5 Likes

True maybe just black and grey.(?)

4 Likes

It’s been 8 days since the incident. The incident when there wasn’t a single bump in 8 days. And I’m changing that.

Bump! :beedance:

5 Likes

Should I make a model? Also, this would be great as a wind up hub toy! And maybe we shouldn’t call it a rat, since they can be kind of disgusting, but maybe a mouse. :sweat_smile:

IMG_4754

(Just connecting the post so you would know why I said what I said above)

9 Likes

Yes please, make a model. Also, this is a pet and not a toy and I can see why you said that last part because I would’ve been very confused. Please make a model and make the body big and the head and legs and arms very tiny. Thanks a lot!

5 Likes

I didn’t say that this is a toy, I said that this could be a toy.

5 Likes

I know, which is why I said that it’s a pet and not a toy and then I said that I could see why you added the last part because I was confused.

5 Likes

i did it :tada:
IMG_4787

7 Likes

It’s beautiful.:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for the support!

5 Likes

Absolutely astonishing.
I’m going to draw my vision of it, but this is definitely a great piece of work!

5 Likes

Well, what’s your vision? I am an artist, both 3-D and palette, and I can help you out!

5 Likes