New Rank System

Again, you want to make a rank to add to the experience, not remove from everyone else

6 Likes

The way I see it, the best (and possibly only) options would be:

• Make a rank higher than Hive+ and allow us to purchase an upgrade (i.e. we only pay the difference).
  • Make a rank below Hive+, increasing the price and perks of the current rank but everyone who already has it can keep it.

Considering the Hive would most likely go with one of those options if they make new ranks, I don’t think I’d be mad about it at all. I’d be happy to support the server and it would be nice to get a few more perks than what we already have.

Personally, I’d like to see the second option become a thing. Give us more perks for Hive+ at a slightly higher price and create a lower, more affordable rank (perhaps on a continual payment plan). Though I do agree with @thegamingtoyyt that the base experience should still be fun and worthwhile without needing ranks. I’ve always disliked that ranks give some advantages in Java, such as premiums being able to kick regular players from full lobbies so they can join. On Bedrock, I’d like to see more along the lines of fun costumes and, when they’re added, pets or mounts.

3 Likes

Maybe there could be a “Hive Ultra” rank?

Content that Hive Ultra could have
  • Double the number of XP that you can recieve with Hive+
    20 (5×4) XP for kills in Treasure Wars, for example.
  • Double the number of quests that you can do
    Might not be added though

• Double the number of Minecoins
    3380 Minecoins, seems like a bad price though

I probally did not go creative enough, but it’s my suggestion

But you get 1.5x with Hive+ not double

3 Likes

Which would mean Hive++ players can get 3.0x xp.

Am I the only one that thinks the xp boost is fine as it is? :sweat_smile: Anything over what it is now feels like it would be too much and potentially unfair as we’d gain levels too much faster than regular members.

11 Likes

Maybe one of the ranks will have access to private games

when they add swarms, swarms will be able to have Private games

5 Likes

And please don’t bump old topics this is considered nerco-posting

Do not necro-post (This means replying to an old thread that needs no further discussion)

You can read all of the rules here

2 Likes

I think there should be a “Hive Bee” rank on the server (Discord: Bedrock Bee role). Hive+ costs 10$ and maybe Hive Bee will cost 20$ or 25$ and is the final rank on the server.
The rank includes:

• A Bee costume (don’t look like Hive Ultimate costume)
  • a few more hub-titles and avatars
  • Friend slot of 200 (regular: 75, hive plus: 150)
  • Party slot of 10 (regular: 4, hive plus: 8)
  • Orange / gold gamertag and [B] behind the name (when it works a picture is in the comment too)
  • #bedrock-bee chat on discord and a gold role (other color than the gold rank on java)

The rank DOES NOT include:

• more xp boost
  • more map vote power

More suggestions of features for a new rank (maybe the bee rank? write them below

3 Likes

i think this is a good idea, but instead of 10 party limit it should be 12

4 Likes

I feel that new rank should have special requirements + money to unlock. Right now with Hive +, a regular looks at a Hive +, and thinks, ‘Wow, their parents have money!’ For a new rank they could think, ‘Wow, their parent have money, and they are max level in X amount of games!’

1 Like

what kind of “requirements”? And like i said the rank only gets a few unlocks and a few party/friend tools and don’t get more xp boost or map voting power

i did ms rewards so that logic is imbalanced

and also, why should we have a rank based of of skill? i get having a rank (non paid for) for maxing all the games, but paying and maxing all the games?

1 Like

A rank based off of skill would separate them and their efforts from the rest of the community

1 Like

hive ultra: 16 quests
75percent xp boost
mybe /nick
a swarm creation
and more and better /cs

but thats the ame as yt rank

I agree with you about everything
but with /nick command you can’t put the nickname you want i guess , it’s just a random one

but that post was a year ago