New Obtainable Hub title "AFK"

Being AFK on the Hive server for a curtain amount of time “1 hour” maybe. gives you the AFK hub title ??? maybe like the all aboard hub title you get in the arcade. up vote to see this happen ??? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hub rats will get this instantly

12 Likes

i don’t understand why the hive would add this at all.

3 Likes

By this, do you mean that it would be obtainable for them to equip at any time or only available until they move?
I feel like the latter would make more sense if you are referring to the former, but saying that, I still feel as though even if you did mean just a temporary hub title, this would be a rather useless feature, and thus something that, as Traffic said, prolly wouldn’t be implemented into the Hive, mainly due to the fact that it is extremely easy to tell whether or not someone is AFK

As a hub rat I approve of this, but maybe the time should be 2-3 hours
To make it harder than the train title

3 Likes

I like this title, but I rwally dont want being afk in minigames to be encoureged, I would vote if you had to afk in the hub only.

1 Like

My problem is that with a ton of people afk, those whose machines arent that powerful(Xbox one, Phone, Switch,etc.). Dropping their fps even lower. Ask me how I know this.

4 Likes

to be equipped at anytime

1 Like

It’s in the hub not minigames
Ik it’s not clearly written to say that but cmon

2 Likes

Just leave ur pc overnight

2 Likes

I feel like 1 hour is enough + its kinda funny that some people will get the title without even noticing

2 Likes

bump
I think more than 1 hour bcs otherwise you can get ALL ABOARD! and the AFK hub title at the same time
mrbump

1 Like

What if you could only get it when you weren’t moving, so if you were in a train or mount you couldn’t get it.

1 Like

oh yeah (also whats the one for mounts)

1 Like

I don’t think there is currently one for mounts, but you could still be moving if you are a passenger of a mount.

ok, got it :blush:

1 Like

yooooooooo!

this suggestion sounds like its made by that guy in ur server :confused:

1 Like

who? there are multiple guys on the server. :raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

The Master Bots discord server, did you not see the reply to him, not you? :expressionless:

1 Like

ik ppl will be like “it’s just a nice feature” but I doubt anyone would actually wear it . Oh how did you get that ht oh I sat in the hub for an 1 hour.

and I mean it could also lag the lobbies slightly if there are more people in them

2 Likes