New Obtainable Hub title "AFK"

oops I only just realised I wrote ‘my’ instead of ‘the’ sorry about that

sorry i can`t vote couse i kinda disagree aboit that

Don’t bump it then

2 Likes

If. You. Dont. Agree. With. A. Suggestion. Then.

d o n t… b u m p… i t :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Why did i read this like it was a beat in my head
But thinking about the reply that Bubblez made about a situation similar to this, i feel like it shouldn’t matter if its positive or negative, as long as it adds something useful to the discussion, right? that’s what the rules say, they don’t say anything against bumping a post you disagree with.

1 Like

So this person saying they disagree about the topic and not giving any good reason why whatsoever is contributing to the discussion? Okay then, gotchu

2 Likes

Ok you’re not wrong, but still, where did the whole “don’t bump a post you disagree with” even come from, i never heard anyone say that the first month after i joined.

Maybe it could just be called Hub Rat? it would make more sense.

1 Like

Nobody created that concept its just a simple statement because if you disagree with the topic then why should you should be bothered to bump it? (unless you can give a good and detailed reason why)

Anyway AFK is an okay title, we all are already aware that the hub rats will instantly obtain this lmao

3 Likes

Why would you promote a post and push it to the top of the forums so more people are able to see it and vote for it if you dont want it.

2 Likes

??? i never said i didn’t want it.
Edit: i just realized what you meant.
You make a good point.

But lets just keep it on topic please

1 Like

:sweat_smile:
this suggestion is a cool idea! Alternatively, it’d be cool if the color of the player’s nametag could change color to indicate they’re afk.
For example,

30 minutes = dim/transparent version of their original nametag
1 Hour = black nametag
Or something like that

An unlockable would also be cool

2 Likes

If your nametag goes black would it be like a temporary [AFK] rank or would it just turn your name black? If it just turns your name black then for Hive+ users would the [+] also turn black?

1 Like

I want this title just bc it’s funny

Also everyone seems to be complaining here that it would be too easy. IT DOESNT MATTER. It’s fine if it’s easy and doesn’t take long bc it’s a meme title

2 Likes

Yeah it would turn your name (and rank) black regardless :slight_smile:

2 Likes