New Murderer Ability?

Just a concept, but maybe you can give the Murderer a fake bow at 15 coins that doesn’t have an arrow, and therefore cant work, but it could fool other innocents. This would heavily nerf the strategy of “if you have a bow you’re innocent,” give some incentive to collect coins as a murderer, and actually make Murder Mystery a mystery again. Let me know what you all think! :smiley:

9 Likes

I agree with this! I don’t play MM often but when I do, I see lots of people with bows and then the person that I don’t see with a bow is often the murderer.

Also I would put this thread in #suggestions so people can vote on it. :smiley:

This is an interesting idea. As said above though your best bet would be in #suggestions :smiley:

I like this idea a lot. I feel as if the game is too in favor of the innocents. This would help balance out the late game for sure. Don’t forget to vote for your own idea :slight_smile: :penguin:

2 Likes

Could be interesting. It would make you have to pay more attention rather then just seeing a bow and knowing that persons clear. Not sure how I feel about this.

1 Like

I would really like this just I think it would have to only last about 30-45 seconds so its not extremely op.

1 Like

agree, voted.

Agreed, i voted

And yes, the “if you have bow you innocent” is kinda too op and make the game not a mystery again

2 Likes

Exactly. It’s just at the last of the game whoever doesn’t have a bow will be the murder. This does effect the game as it’s not a mystery then. It’s just identification process.

This is really cool! This might be a little op, so how long would you have the bow, because the murderer could just sneak kill behind everyone, if you know what I’m saying. Maybe it could last a minute or something? Otherwise, i love this idea!!

i love this idea. there should be a time limit for it ofc. if you’re a fast coin collector you should be able to get it twice at most maybe? 30 coins takes awhile anyway, maybe the second one only lasts half as long?

I feel like a time limit would cause a return to the “look for the person without a bow” idea. Everyone just constantly looks at each other and as soon as someone puts it away, shoot them. It should be infinite anyway, just pay attention around you and see if you can catch the murderer at work. If you can get a 1 shot bow until you use it, same should apply to the murderer.

i agree epecially the innocents have alots of advantges