New Murderer Ability

Idea:

At 15 coins, the murderer receives a fake bow, it cannot fire a shot but can be held out to pretend to be innocent.

More information:

I wrote about this idea last year, but I suppose I never actually added it to this section.

Often, to win as a murderer, your best bet is to NOT play sneakily and simply hack and slash at any person you come across. Why? Because innocents are allowed to hold out a bow as a “I’m not the murderer” card at a measly 10 coins. Playing slowly and mysteriously is almost always going to lose you the game, as more innocents will have bows to actually stop you, AND you won’t have one, which makes it VERY clear who the murderer is. Granted, a timer increase is probably warranted for this gamemode, but I believe a fake bow is a much easier solution to this issue. It means you can’t trust ANYONE during ANY point in the game, making the murderer more of an actual mystery.

Thank you for reading!

I think this would just be confusing to new players and getting 15 coins takes a while anyways? As murderer it’s best to kill as many people as quickly as possible like you said… so if this were to be implemented I’d assume it’d make the average game quite a bit longer which I don’t think anyone necessarily wants.

And this game does NOT need it’s timer increased. Games are long enough as it is!

1 Like

Dupe New Murderer Ability?

Killing as many as possible as quick as possible is the ONLY way to win as murderer. That defeats the purpose of being sneaky and slow and taking your time.

Explaining the bow to new players is as easy as putting a message on the screen saying its purpose. 15 coins now, especially with the new coin system, isn’t that improbable. Besides, sneaky players will be collecting coins more often anyhow.

Yes, I wasn’t sure if I needed to clarify this, I never put it in suggestions before so I wanted to now.

its not the only way to win, its just the best way to play

Duplicate Suggestion: Please continue this discussion here (click me)

1 Like