New Gamemode

Skyblock

[NOTE i am not the best at explaining things or making sugestions]

I would like to see a game on on the hive thats not pvp

Addons for skyblock and other things

I would like to see skyblock on the hive because alot of people dont like to pvp and if skyblock is added there needs to be a pvp area so that people that like pvp and skyblock can play it.

ADDONS

1. I would like for there to be addon like for Hypixel skyblock if you dont know what im talking about im talking about the minions.

SOME OTHER THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN SKYBLOCK

1. For skyblock i dont want it to just be that you can just expand forever,I want it to be that you need to break a certain amount block to build more. You’ll start with a 24x24 area if you want to have a 48x48 area you’ll need to mine 100 blocks

2. I want there to be a thing like in Hypixel skyblock you go on a slime platform and then get launched to another slime block platform where you can then farm zombies and once you get to the other side of the zombie grinding area there will be anothe slime block platform to launch you to another area where you can then farm blaze and once you get to the end of the blaze area which will launch you to another area which is a magma boss fight.

MAGMA BOSS STATS

Health:1000
Damage per hit:10
On death drop:Ember Rod

EMBER ROD STATS

Damage:100
Knockback:3

Welcome to the forums!:wave:

Since the Hive is a minigame server the developers will not be adding long term games like skyblock.

They have Block Drop, Murder Mystery, and Deathrun.

This is also a Dupe of this. Use the :mag: in the top right hand corner before making a thread.

1 Like

Hey there :wave: ,

Thank you for the suggestion, however, as mentioned above, a similar post has already been made, see here (click me)

Feel free to reply to that suggestion with any ideas you have.

Also, as already mentioned, we have a few non-PvP games, such as Block Drop, Deathrun, Just Build and Hide & Seek,

You may privately message me here on the forums or on Discord (Samuel#9853) if you have any questions/concerns.

1 Like