New DR Gamemode: Rush Hour

This gamemode of DR would add new maps, and basically be like regular DR on steroids. Here is all that is different about it:
-Everyone has Speed II making this gamemode’s pace a lot quicker
-Leap cooldown is longer (from 15-20 secs since you have speed)
-Obstacles are optimized to make them easier to defeat with said speed
-Maps are bigger and contain more obstacles
-Death ppl are also on the leaderboard. (Most Kills)
-Some obstacles will give the runners slowness instead of killing them. They would get slowness III to counter the speed II.

-Anything else pls suggest

I know the pain of making a new topic and having it immediately buried.

I think this is a great idea! it would make games a lot more fast paced.

1 Like

they made like 3 UPDATES ON THIS GAME MODE they dont need any more they should make updates on pvp game modes or make the dropper game mode

the hive cant always update/add pvp gamemode, there is way more non-pvp games then pvp games. so updating death run again is fine, and is needed soon, not now, but soon.

other then that, i love this suggestion! voted!

2 Likes

but do we really need a 4 update on this game mode i dont think so also we have not had a update on sg for like 3 years and skywars and tw we have not had a update on there for a year or 2 ALSO the leap make deathrun bad it makes it so u can FLY OVER THE TRAPS but i dont really care if they make a other update on this but at least we are not getting a 100th e boy hat and a flying car for 100$ at least they are going to update there game modes

that is true, but i dont think sg will get a update for a long time

that is also true, but the 2021 sw update hype hasn’t really died all the way yet. and we are getting a skywars kits update this year, and I bet regular sw will probably get something then knowing hive.

same thing with tw, 2021 tw update hype hasn’t really died all the way yet. and we are getting tw seasons in a month or 2.

and, games like, hide and seek, ground wars, (ik ground wars is a “new gamemode” in the arcade, but it was a ltm game in 2020, and the arcade ground wars is almost the same game as the 2020 ltm one.) block drop, (same thing as ground wars, block drop was a ltm back in 2021, and the arcade block drop is the exact same the thing as the block drop ltm) just build needs a content update soon, same thing with ctf. so the “sw and tw haven’t got a update in 2 years” is not a good excuse, when other games have been waiting way longer then that.

2 Likes

Just, calm down. If you want these things to happen, no need to rant about it.

1 Like

BUMP I can’t let my topic die

1 Like