Extreme Deathrun

My idea is another category underneath the Deathrun tab called extreme Deathrun

This will be a game mode listed under Deathrun and it will have its own tab(similar to Skywars solo and Skywars mega ltm, or this is similar to build solo and build solo double build time).

This game mode would be different than normal Deathrun for two reasons. Number one is that there will only be one death. Number two is that once you die you will NOT respawn. You will need to make it to the end in order to gain your experience.

Speaking about experience, if you make it to the end you will be granted 4 times the amount of experience as the normal counterpart( so if you were to gain 100xp on zoo you would gain 400xp if you make it to the end), for the deaths they would be granted 5 times the amount that they would normally get depending if they get a single kill or a monster kill.

This sounds exciting.

I have 1 problem with this. I feel that getting no xp until you finish is unfair seeing as if new dr players eg.Lvl 1s that have no experience then it will practically make it impossible for them to get xp. At least make it xp for getting past a checkpoint. Also getting double to more xp makes dr 10x easier to max out. However this is still an interesting concept.

The reason for the experience at the end is because you’re probably only going to make it one in four games which will most likely even out the experience. For beginners they are better off playing the original Deathrun because of this difficulty which will then let the better players play this game mode. The reason for the ex at the end instead of a checkpoint basis is because(like you said) you are do not want ruin the level system.

I guess but what if they wanna do this gamemode. Imo its better to stay how it is but i dont make the decisions so maybe it will be added

Ok. I see both points but Its kind of a dupe. I made a topic similar to this called Rush Our. Go check it out @Gam1ng68

Could you link it

1 Like

Rush hour(in my opinion)is a different version of extreme Deathrun. Extreme Deathrun is kind of a slower game that is more like a hardcore mode for Deathrun while yours increases the game; however they both seem to have a better chance at getting xp, so idk.

1 Like

I’ll show the link to the other one, even though it was recently bumped, so you shouldn’t have to use the link.

New DR Gamemode: Rush Hour

Most of the posts are by one person ranting about updates on PvP gamemode and how they haven’t done one for some time.

Love the idea! Would be a really fun gamemode.
I just don’t really like the XP being too overpowered. In my opinion, it should be like 50% or 100% more XP than you normally get. 5 times more XP sounds a little too much.

• You suggested a new Death Run gamemode which is ‘faster’ and on ‘asteroids’.
  • Here in this post, a new Death Run mode was suggested in which you don’t respawn when you die and have only one Death.

I don’t know if they are exactly a dupe.

1 Like

Steroids, not asteroids! :rofl:

Oops :joy:
Sorry about the confusion!

1 Like

Well, you’re right. Doesn’t really seem like a dupe to me.