New Bridge maps

Idea:

More bridge maps on the hive

It would be cool if the hive added multiple maps on the bridge so the games can have more variety

More information:

==================
WARNING: If my English is hard to understand I’m sorry, so try to read with attention.

The most reason that Hive didn’t did this is because it wouldn’t work the map vote system.
So it would be better if they just did a random map queue.
This surgestion maybe wasn’t implement yet because Hive staff could thought that “Hive+” rank players will not like a random queue (since one of the gets of the rank is double vote value).
But this can be fixed if is implemented on the rank the ability of choose what map to queue.
this could affect ranked bridge solos, but is just place the map on a small random vote.
example1: the player A have hive+ and voted on the map “y” to play on the bridge ranked. The player B doesn’t have hive+. Both players got in the mach on the map “y”.
example2: the players “A” and “C” have hive+. The player “A” voted on the map “y” and the player “C” voted on the map “x”. Both players got queued into the same mach, but, the server selected randomly the map that would be on the game “y” or “x”.
(I surgest to only reveal the map after the mach starts for prevent queue dodge).

PS1: I am surgenting this because I love bridge but sometimes is too repetitive if u know how to play well against avarege players (almost always the same strategys).

PS2: I’m sorry if my English is bad.

Duplicate: The Bridge | Map changes
Good idea tho

2 Likes