Netherite armour in skywars and skywars kits!

no, hate it, this would make pvp so annoying. also ^wdym u cant combo on mobile? comboing on mobile’s just as easy as comboing on other platforms lol

1 Like

The only possibile use I can think of without being too op, would be to reduce knockback Nemo kb.

I think this is his least hearted comment
crapppp I dint realise it was a bump smh

It also has nothing to do with the suggestion.

1 Like

netherite armour would just ruin pvp for people who cant click fast so pls no

Bruh to powerfull for netherite

1 Like

The hive isn’t past 1.16 in most aspects and it would be unfair and there would also need to be enchanted netherite which would be BROKEN.

1 Like

its more about the kb reduction of netherrite than the prot bonus @Zigitron2000

1 Like

Similar to diamond armor in sg, netherite armor could exclusively come in a helmet and boot form; it would only be found in ender chests. It could also be a relatively common drop from mystery chests.

Knockback 1 gold swords could also be added to combat the armor’s ability. The swords world add another element in combat, regardless of netherite’s introduction.

Edit: bump

Ik this post is old but it was bumped recently. Perhaps netherite could be debuffed to have less protection than diamond, making it’s only purpose knockback reduction. This could balance netherite, making you take significantly less knockback, at the cost of taking a lot more damage than if you had normal diamond armor.

1 Like

this still wouldnt be balanced as even tho ur taking more damage ur easily starting combos off trades with netherite armor.

2 Likes

I think it could be balanced, however, I also think it would be very unintuitive for new players

1 Like

I mean, it could work, but like someone said above, “Netherite armour in vanilla Minecraft reduces knockback to an extreme level. It would be very difficult to fight players who take little kb. It would also be very hard for us moderators to police such a thing, cheaters could argue that it was simply their armour.”
Two great reasons, hard to moderate, and annoying to fight.

I still think this is the best option to go about adding it.

2 Likes

no, just no

It just seems completely pointless if it’s just protection diamond, it’s just overcomplicating things.

1 Like

If something cool, but overpowered, it is great to Custom Severs

just add netherrite armor as a cs option

1 Like

I like your game very much. Now teach me your ways :index_pointing_at_the_viewer::pleading_face: