Mystery box

How about you make a mystery box that can contain many random things?

What do I mean?

Add the ability to buy mystery boxes for 1000 quest points. The possible gifts can be:

• Quest points: 40%
    ** 500 qp 50%
    ** 1000qp 30%
    ** 2000qp 20%
  • Costume token: 35%
  • Hat: 14%
  • Pet: 5%
  • Mount: 5%
  • Hive + rank: 1%

Everything (except the qps) you get them as a token to decide if you will gift it or not. On the hat, mount and pet one, you get them as a token, to select which one will you get (because you may get one duplicated).

Many players, play from a mobile or a tablet on minecraft pocket edition and CANT get minecoins without paying with irl money. And guess why I say it… IM ONE OF THEM!!!. That means that I will never get these items (without someone gifts me one of them). So please make this idea a reality.

Note: If the idea of Hive ++ becomes a reality, then the possibilities will be 0.9% hive + and 0.1% hive ++ (If the player already has Hive + rank, he/she will be able to convert the Hive + to Hive ++, if the player wants it.).

You DO have to pay real money on all devices to get mine coins. They are not free by any way on other platforms.

I would like this idea if it wasn’t for the hive + rank being there. Another problem could be for it to look too gambling and against mojangs rules

1 Like

you can get money from microsoft rewards on xbox and I assume pc, it is a very slow process though

so theres a 50% chance you just lose 500 qp? Ill pass

3 Likes

This sounds cool, just please no hive plus. I would buy this if there was not hive plus, I’m trying to max out every game I can without any sort of boost

4 Likes

There’s a way to get free minecoins. In Xbox App rewards you can redeem 330 minecoins using 2000 points.
And you do need to pay irl money to get minecoins. The Hive needs to make money to support their server.

1 Like

is this the same guy as before who got suspended? anyway i like this idea.

1 Like

There’s also the bing app which also grants Microsoft rewards. But Nintendo switch doesn’t have a web browser. Idk about PS.

1 Like

No hive plus, no mount, no pet, no hat. The hive said this will never happen for free with the only exception being april fools.

2 Likes

I added it ON PURPOSE to “persuade” the staff to add it.

How about Android? Also, how can I make it work for Minecraft?

It’s from Google play. Also you just search for things like a browser and you get points, which at a ridiculous high amount you can exchange for a Xbox or Microsoft store gift card which you can use to buy minecoins. But using irl money is easier and faster and more convenient (bad experience from that browser on mobile)

2 Likes

I used to know that Nintendo Switch had a secret browser.
You needed to put a specific DNS code but I don’t remember exactly.

2 Likes

dude adding things to a suggestion that people wont use will NEVER convince staff to add it

Nintendo does, it just is for wi-fi and stuff but it is hard to access

1 Like

Or mounts or pet or hat just no.

1 Like