My ideas for Murder Mystery!

Hi! This is my first post, in this I will give my suggestions for Murder Mystery!

—Super Coins—

• It is a special plus coin that will give you 3 coins when you get it, it is rare but not so rare!.

Coin-PlusCoin

—Interactive gravestones—

• Give gravestones function!.

• The gravestones will have some striking particles, when interacting with it apart from the message you will get a coin and the particles will disappear (you will not get the coin if another player has already “claimed” the gravestones).

—Extra arrow—

When you are innocent and waste your only arrow it’s sad… So why not give another chance?. That would be the function of the extra arrow.

• There may be several or only one per map.

• This will cost 5 coins and will be single use.

• It can only be used by the inncoentes, only if they already have a bow without arrows.

• Murder can buy it to sabotage the innocents.

Extra Arrow

Here my post ends, I will try to bring more ideas. Thank you for reading :smiley:!

You can leave me your ideas below! =D

6 Likes

If you designed all of this good muffin job man, I really like your idea I’ll vote, it will make murder mystery more interesting !

9 Likes

Dang great idea and you put in a lot of effort into this, I can see u really want it! Take my vote.

2 Likes

Hey! :wave:
I really like the ideas but we don’t want to have several suggestions in one suggestion post. :3 It would be the best to make 1 post for each idea :smiley:

2 Likes

Very cool :grinning::+1: but maybe the extra arrow should cost 10 coins for the murderer

I can’t tell if this aged good or bad…

1 Like

I’d say it aged well since all of these ideas were added in some form to the new-ish murder mystery update. The super coins are the blue ones, the extra arrow is a thing on pigment, and the gravestone functionality could have been an inspiration for the hive-o-ween soul hunt.

2 Likes

I think that the Hive should add a permanent grave-interacting (soul hunt) feature. Please check out this post!

3 Likes