Monthly soul hunt

monthly soul hunt

My idea is you make a revamp of the soul hunt every month. It can keep people motivated to play murder mystery because the game can get tiring and the soul hunt was fun to play with friends and in general.

A new reward would be every month. The rewards could be costumes, hub titles, avatars, or bonus XP. It could still be souls but if you want to change it to something else it would be fine. Just keep the same general concept.

Yo, love this idea, don’t forget to vote for your own topic

I totally agree that the Soul Hunt added a lot of fun gameplay to Murder Mystery! I probably went way too close to the murderer way too many times just for Souls :joy:. I think that they (or some rendition of them) should definitely be added back in the future, but I don’t think that they should be tied to new exclusive monthly cosmetics (unless Murder Mystery got Seasons too). Instead I think they should give XP (not very much, maybe only available for Innocents) and/or be available as Quests (for instance, 20QP for finding 25 Souls). I hope Souls get added back in the future! Voted.

2 Likes

Yes this definitely would make mm more fun

1 Like

I don’t think this should be permanent, but I think it should definitely come back next Halloween. Imo it’s better if it is something to look forward to rather than being there all the time. Good suggestion though. :smile:

Love this. Free stuff? I’m in! Voted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: