Move bridge kits to capture the flag

You can only select one game for your suggestions, so that’s why it’s only in bridge, but it applies to CTF as well.

Let’s be honest; most players don’t like the kits in bridge. The leap is too overpowered, snowball spamming is annoying, and golden apples are useless. I propose that we move the Bridge kits to Capture the Flag.

This would immediately make bridge more skill-based instead of a running, placing blocks, and leaping/snowball spamming simulator. Kits in bridge don’t work in their current state, and make the game rather frustrating. Additionally, spawn players with 4 golden apples and make them heal you to full health.

Some would worry that this would make bridge unoriginal to the other servers with bridge, and I’m inclined to agree - but I would honestly prefer that to the frustrating and not-so skill based bridge we have now. Plus, bridge is already unique with the skill based matchmaking, but if that’s not enough, I’m sure the hive team could come up with a way to differentiate bridge again, without kits.

While we have the kits, let’s move them to CTF! CTF with kits would actually be a lot of fun as its own gamemode, separate from the main CTF, and the kits would just work better than in bridge in CTF. The maps are bigger, so leap is less of an issue, and leap could be used to get away with the flag or charge in to the enemy base. Snowballs would make PvP a lot more fun and could be used to delay people with the flag, escape a situation quickly, and much more. The golden apples would do exactly what you think they would - heal you, which could be rather useful. The kits could regenerate after each capture, so it’s not too often, but not too sparse. I assume the mode would be called Capture the Flag Kits or something like that.

If you have any thoughts or things to add to this, definitely tell me in the comments!

I think ctf kits should be another game i dont want kits in ctf
(I dont know if you already said this i didnt read the full thing’

1 Like

yes, i suggested them to be purchasable items as well, which would also work and would be quite fun!

it would be better if it was purchaseable once per game or had a big cooldown for them. Or maybe like @Remetir0209 said, it could be a different mode, and when the flag is captured, everyone respawns at base and gets their kit back

1 Like

good idea, i edited my post