More ways to earn XP in Ground Wars

that’s true but games get really repetitive and it’s very boring to try to max. Also it’s only 20 lvls so it shouldn’t be that hard.

2 Likes

That’s all well and good when there’s 100 levels, but ground wars only has 20 and takes longer to max than games with much higher levels, which means when they update it it’ll be even harder.

(source: am max in all games)

3 Likes

Yes, if they keep the levels the way they are then only a few people will be able to reach level 100 when they raise the level cap. However, is the point of the game to get a high level or is the point to have fun? (obv if they raise the level cap they should make xp easier to get, but also playing just to level up kinda isnt fun imo)

2 Likes

It was not hard to level up took me a week to max. with no xp boosters. You have to put time in it but people dont want to and you need to get 20+ kills a game and thats the easy part.

3 Likes

Obviously needs to be fixed. I grinded for 3 hours with hive plus and XP boosters and only leveled up 1 1/2 levels. :sob:

3 Likes

Don’t you worry, I’m pretty sure they said they would balance leveling for groundwars. I got bored and started looking for it, here it is!

Either way this post is gonna have more votes than people that play gw :skull:

8 Likes

Kills should give 5-10 xp

3 Likes

Bump since this is still a good suggestion

I’ve been on the same level for months now so it be better if they made the game give more xp

6 Likes

I do this thing where i try to reach 1 other level in random games, like when i reach another level in mm, i go try skywars, to prevent burnout. One time i tried Ground wars, and it wasn’t very fun.

7 Likes

I like this suggestion because grinding for ground wars can be boring and difficult

6 Likes

i agree 100% it takes me like 20 games to do 1 level and im trying to max it out so amazing idea

3 Likes

Been a long time since this has been bumped so ima vote, (it’s a great idea).

4 Likes

big bump because hive needs to add this frfr

4 Likes

If this were to be added then at least change the rewards so you cant unlock clucky for example after the xp change, as if it was made easier to get xp then itll be a complete slap in the face to those who maxed it before and put in more hard work and time.

Id say people definetly exaggerate how difficult it is, sure its nearly 1000 games for 20 levels but 1000 isnt that much and the current rewards for maxing definitely make it worth it in my opinion

6 Likes

Its exaggerated because how boring it is. There’s not really much to it plus the building time stuff just makes it even more boring.

But yeah, id like a reward for maxing it before they make the xp changes. Maybe just a clucky hat instead of them redoing the costume for the players who max it after the changes.

4 Likes

Bump

I get it's supposed to be challenging but I'm only at level 18 and it takes so many games to get just a tiny little 1/18 bar of a level. (I don't even want to know how hard it is without plus)

Once levels get extended, to reduce the pain and suffering for grinders this should definitely be added otherwise people will just quit even if the game is fun, because the XP is so difficult.

2 Likes

I think that breaking blocks should give you XP.

3 Likes

Cue people spamming eggs at walls and never actually playing the game properly

4 Likes

I already do that. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but WHAT?! So getting lots of kills in one game gets you up a level… That’s TOO MUCH xp for a single kill.

2 Likes