More spawners for all teams (to reduce greed)

I really want some more spawners because whenever I play any team related game of TW, I encounter greedy players, which they just steal your spot.

Is this a good idea?

1 Like

No it isn’t, might as well spawn everyone with a stack of gold if you do that

5 Likes

ok then, maybe not (20 characters)

1 Like

Play Solos if you’re not with a team of players you know/trust. That way nobody can steal your gold and there won’t be an issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s true, but sometimes a quest may require someone to play duos, in which case they often times solo-queue to get the quest done quickly.

In response to the topic though, let’s say there are 2 gold generators in a duos game. Someone may spawn into a game by themself and have more gold to for their own use, reducing their wait time by half. In terms of rushing bases, I’m sure this would be much more effective for them. However, this can be countered by having 2 players on a team to fight back. Overall it can definitely speed up games faster than they usually are.

The way I see it, multiple gold generators would only make the game easier for players to get items quickly, thus most likely ending the game more quickly than usual. Whether this is a good or bad idea, I’m in favor of both sides on this one. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It wouldn’t really speed up the game, everyone basically spawns with chain, they can get it in under 2 minutes I think, and it will be a mess, it’s never gonna get added, sad to break it to you @MudkipLover2005

1 Like

I think speeding up gens or splitting gold should be considered before this

Speeding up gens is a bad thing because it already goes fast when you can max upgrade them in a minute and also it takes up inventory. You just have to beat them to the generators to claim it. I’m a rusher so I can see your point but I always make it there first. No vote for me.

My Signature

1 Like

no sir dat is a bad idea

Please read all of the forum rules here

you know flagging is pretty cool…
but i guess if they just didn’t know…