More levels on Arcade Games

If the Arcade is (Almost or forever) gonna stay forever so why to have only 20 or 25 lvls it’s so easy to get max even without Hive+ so let’s make the Acrade games a lot more harder to get max like all other games :-

BLOCK DROP

Getting it to lvl 85

New hub titles:

BLOCKed You Down : lvl 30

Green Yellow Orange N’ Red :lvl 42

Vault!?!?! : Lvl 59

You’re Nemofied! :Lvl 75

Drops OF Blocks? :Lvl 84

Now we have hub titles but the Hive already has got the lvl 25 costume so let’s make the other costume for lvl 85 wich is the purple varient of the old one

CAPTURE THE FLAG

Getting it to lvl 100 (also presitage if possible)

Hub titles:

Return The ThInG… :Lvl 33

GeT LoSt!!! :Lvl 46

More! Coins! :Lvl 57

Blasted You Off! :77

World Of FlAgS! :99

Now we have got the hub titles now let’s talk about the lvl 100 costume which is the second varient already shown on the Acrade with is a Girl instead of the boy.

BRIDGE

Getting it to lvl 45

Hub Titles:

I Clutched!!?!!?! :Lvl 29

There’s Bridge On My Way :lvl 38

King of a Straight Line :lvl 45

Now we Have got hub titles now let’s talk about the lvl 45 costume which is going to be the same but a Boy instead of a girl.

GROUND WARS

Getting it to lvl 30

Hub Titles:

Splash The Thing! :25

Ouch! NO0o… :Lvl 28

Fight For The Ground! :Lvl 30

Now we have got the hub titles now let’s talk about the lvl 30 costume which is The King Chicken (a crown on its head with a VIP clothes)

Thank you!

If The Hive adds more levels to bridge or ground wars i’ll mever be able to max them…

Making posts like this isn’t really helping the devs out.
Adding more levels to gamemodes is always at the back of their minds.

And lets be real, they aren’t gonna add hubtitles like ‘Splash The Thing’ or ‘Return of the thInG’ (what do those hubtitles even mean!?)

4 Likes

Yeah, uh, no thanks. The arcade games are fine as they are and we certainly don’t need more levels for Ground Wars and The Bridge since it literally takes ETERNITY to level up in both those games.

For Block Drop, that has kinda already been suggested to add more levels…

Capture The Flag prestiege (and more levels) has also been suggested but 100 levels seem like WAY too much and prestige will almost make the game unplayable since you’ll just lose almost every game you play.

2 Likes