(More Fun!) Prize Wheel

It was a great idea but just the rewards were too good to be on the wheel and xp and login streak days should not be a luck-based reward.

2 Likes

thats what a wheel does though, luck.

4 Likes

i do like this idea, but there’s waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many op stuff you get from it. i feel like it should be less op. considering what gyrra said about winning a game with no skill involved just to get like a super super rare hub title is broken

3 Likes

idk if someone else said this but maybe you could buy keys with quest points :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Then it gonna feel like a scam depending on some prizes

A) I love it. If my suggestion Honeycoin was added cough shameless self promo then they seem they’d fit together well.

B) I don’t know that much but i feel as if they wouldn’t be allowed to add this because gambling is a no-no from The Microsoft Overlords.

I love it though!

I would superduper love if this came to the game! :beedance:

This is actually a great idea, i would love to see this get added on the hive, Great job Ranmaji!

And also i’ve seen u on yt lol

3 Likes

Why can’t all new forumers be this nice

2 Likes

Some of the new forumers are not nice? Oof

1 Like

You’re like the nicest new forumer, keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

Some of them end up being mean after some time :eyes:

1 Like

back to the topic…
considering how many games are played i think the chances of a key should be way WAY lower…
example: an iron key should be a 1% chance. Meaning all keys combined are a ~2% and the rest 98% you will get nothing.

I think an average hive player plays 100 games a login, and getting one key a day on average would be perfect…

also the ultrakey should be ULTRA and would be around 0.02% or smt.

well thats my suggestion XD

my thoughts:

The hive already has a reward system, and if another is added it could be quite confusing and a bit clustered…
tbh one of the reasons i play hive is because of simplicity, unlike some server which have 20 types of rewards and 20 types of cosmetics… I just- its not attractive XD.

but again, that’s just my thought based on the standards given by the hive team.
BUT it would be really cool if the keys were added.
and i think it will give some players a reason to grind other than levels…

:dog: :cat: :giraffe:

2 Likes

I mean, I don’t see what this actually adds to the server. Quest points are already an alternate reward for playing games(besides xp), and unlike ideas like hive coins, this is purely based on rng.

3 Likes

It seems like when the hive accepts suggestions they’re usually very small updates so I don’t really see this being added ever

Honestly this is really well made and would be a cool addon but it needs a lot of polish as many comments have said.

like me rip

coll addition and u got loads of support- maybe balance out the rewards- thats what people are trying to say

i voted before i read the whole thing lol, this is a awesome idea! but maybe do it for like Murder mystery and hide and seek or something not very pvp like because some people arent very good at pvp.

Woah this amazing idea got bumped so time to give my thoughts

The idea for this sounds really cool, I just think there are WAY too many hubtitles and qp to collect from it
I think better rewards would be fewer qp, xp boosters, in game unlocks, and only costume gifts (for the rare keys)

2 Likes