Mobile vs PC/Console

I know this had already been posted, but I don’t think the other person really offered a solution or listed all the frustrations.

PvP
Pc can aim and hit/place blocks at the same time, while mobile can’t. They dominate in TW and I’ve almost never played Survival Games simply because it’s impossible to win. Also any other game modes such as Murder and Hide and Seek

Murder Mystery
When you have a bow on mobile and you draw it, you are stuck and have to waste a shot. On pc you can scroll out of the bow

Block trapping and all the other sweaty stuff you can do with blocks, none of that is possible on Mobile

I’m not saying this is pc players fault, I’m not trying to rant either

If it’s possible for The Hive to split the mobile player base from the pc, I think all mobile players would appreciate it

Edit: People suggesting it should be an option, which I think is a good idea :slight_smile:

it izzz what it izzz

5 Likes

Hey there!

If this is a suggestion be sure to post in #suggestions instead. I personally know several PE players that are super good at movement / PVP styles so it’s possible to improve. I think this idea would be more specific in the area if there were options to split in-game. But this would split up multiple players / where would people on console go? Not a bad idea to make the game fairer, but there could be some issues with it. Otherwise keep up the ideas & cheers :dizzy:

5 Likes

Just curious, what issues would there be? And I think console would still go with pc cause of the aim and hit at the same time thing

1 Like

Easy to say that if you’re on pc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

While skill-level is based on opinion, PVP / competition-wise can be improved on any sort of platform. Although I agree strafing & aim is easier on PC, it comes to people’s personal preferences. Splitting up the different platforms doesn’t necessarily mean skill level is similar. Friends that wish to play with each other would get split up (which is why I recommended it be optional) In tournaments they have gatherings of people of different platforms & it wouldn’t really help much. The point of Bedrock edition is to support all platforms and this would kind of defeat the purpose. But overall it’s not a bad concept — :grin:

4 Likes

nonononononono

pls just get better

honestly separate matchmaking sucks because people who want to play with each other might get separated and this was called the ‘Better Together’ update for a reason.

but hive said they can do it so idk

7 Likes

If I could, I would. I am a natural sweaty tryhard gamer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

wait so you say it’s unfair
then you say you’re a tryhard

what

3 Likes

Good points ¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Any tips for general PvP on mobile? Doesn’t seem like much space if we can’t even hit half our attacks

1 Like

Yeah? I’m a tryhard, so I try - hard but that doesn’t mean I can’t be beaten. In aspects of rushing, breezily bridging ect, “TaCtIcS” I’m alright at that, but it means nothing if I just get combed by windows constantly.

1 Like

You can just get a pc lol

2 Likes

I play on pc and sometimes get beaten by players on mobile devices. Maybe this is why i play a lot of deathrun and not other games :rofl:

5 Likes

I sometimes dominate at Treasure Wars in mobile, but most of the time, sweat from the hands accumulate, and its game over for me… Playing on a Computer is 62.572% better, just can’t currently buy it because of lockdown

1 Like

Windows 10 still costs money, and I have your stereotypical asian parents so I barely get to play on pc for absolutely no reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

I need to know how mobile players do that, I legit don’t see how it’s possible

1 Like

Probably because i am bad at pvp :thinking:

4 Likes

Then suggest improvements for mobile, if you’re at that much of a disadvantage

1 Like

bro idk how many times i’ve said this but i dead have friends who are better than 50% of the lvl 50 pc community. if those 13 year olds can do it you can. learn the strategies, you can even get a controller for ur device

2 Likes

I think pc does have some advantages (like how hitting and moving is difficult on pe), but sitting around and complaining isn’t how to go about it either. If you have a xbox one bluetooth controller or ps4 or something you should be able to connect it to your tablet and use that. Saying mobile is on the same floor as pc is wrong, but it definitely isn’t impossible to get good at the game or anything.

Also @BlazeDrake here are a few, 1, make it so when a pe switchs item slots while holding a charged bow, the bow doesn’t shoot, 2, make a system for when you are playing with split controls where you have a deticated attack button, 3. Make jump bridging possible, or remove it from pc (perferrably the former).

If they did those 3 things it would make mobile leaps more competitive

4 Likes