Mobile vs PC/Console

well we all know pc is way better. I love pc in pvp as the i can strafe easier.

1 Like

Yeah, those are all good ideas to balance platforms

2 Likes

I play on console and I’ve been killed by a mobile player multiple times. I’m pretty sure they don’t have to look at me, they just have to tap on me.
on and also, level 50s almost always pick tropical, and because I’ve memorized that map I can wait (because I have a high ping) for another team to rush me. I don’t think I’ve stolen gold once, so it usually comes to waiting for punching them.

3 Likes

I didn’t bother suggesting any improvements for mobile cause I don’t think the hive can do much about it? Me and a few others have suggested a dedicated attack button on the official feedback website, but it doesn’t seem like the devs care that much about mobile specifically so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Ok can you give me some examples?

1 Like

Splitting up platforms seems to be the only thing The Hive can actually do, all the other stuff is up to Mojang

1 Like

examples of what?

1 Like

How your friends are better than all these pc players. Like are they just naturally insane at pvp or what else do they do to improve pvp?

1 Like

idk
whenever i ask them how theyre good at pvp they just say “pvp on mobile is ez”
they don’t use split controls if that helps ig

1 Like

Right Ok… don’t think it’s like that for everyone though -.-

1 Like

i mean if they can do it on a phone anyone can

3 Likes

I think this was a little rude and that technically means that bedrock multiplayer is “pay to win”.
Let’s suppose that there was this super expensive pc that gave you the ability to use your offhand in treasure wars, wouldn’t everyone get mad because it’s a huge they can bowspam and hit people at the same time as well as some other things? Because if you paid a lot of money you would have an advantage. It’s the same thing happening.

I really hope hive tries to do something because minecraft doesn’t put any effort in making the game fairer, they could very easily have put a button to switch perspective on mobile but they don’t, instead they just add buttons for stupid animations.

It’s sad but it’s the truth.

5 Likes

I agree with oakleaf PC players have higher reach than mobile too
I also made a post like this called
Unfairness in games.

No pe have +1block reach or less like 0.5 pc have normal reach

1 Like

In vanilla minecraft pe has about half a block of extra reach, further testing from me shows that on the hive they are the same, mobile is pretty good for combos, but not if get comboed

Also @BlueSlimeMC you could get a refurbished business pc for around 120 bucks that could run Minecraft bedrock, but some people can’t afford even that since they are 1. Not old enough to have a job or substantial money, 2. Have more dire things to spend it on

3 Likes

I play mobile for convenience. I have pc but not windows 10 and I’m barely allowed on

I can imagine some people wouldn’t like a bunch of buttons all over the screen that would make things complicated if they didn’t play servers, but honestly optional and HUD layout, solved. If bedrock was only mobile I doubt we’d basically ever get updates

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you’ve seen this yet, but you will probably be happy to hear that this has been rolled out to sky wars.

Platform Matchmaking: enabled on all EU/NA SkyWars queues - The Hive - Updates

1 Like

Ok thanks, lol guess I’m hopping back on mobile