MM Mega 32 players 2 sheriffs and 2 murderers

Idea:

MM Mega 32 players 2 sheriffs and 2 murderers

More information:

MM doesn’t have any other gamemodes besides custom, so it would make sense to add this gamemode and something about more people means more fun

2 Likes

I kinda like this idea. MM mega duos could be really fun! :smile:

Among craft frfr
Also, Guten Tag :grin:

(Learning german, it means good morning I believe lol)

2 Likes

Among Us and MM are a bit different, but ig you could call it that lol.

Is this because of the yippee thing? :melting_face:

Also hi! It’s been a while.

1 Like

This would be a very cool mode but maybe lower the player count a little, to like 28? If your a mobile player it would be laggy…

3 Likes

There’s one thing that I’m worried about. You can’t tell who your fellow murderer is. Even if your given a username you can’t see them. Sheriffs it’s a bit easier it’s just the 2 people with bows at the start of the game but murderers cannot at all coordinate effectively

1 Like

It could give you their face as an icon in the right
E.g. it would say "Partner: username face.

Also @ThunderBoomPika TECHNICALLY guten tag is good day and guten morgen is good morning

2 Likes

The other murderer could have a red gamertag on (Only murderers have the gamertags on and only murderers can see them)

3 Likes

Well, I tried a bit of French, but it just, got a bit hard to do. I tried out German and it’s easier so I’m learning it now I guess :de:

2 Likes

And then there’s me learning Latin… :expressionless::dotted_line_face:

2 Likes

A secondary Murder Mystery mode with two murderers has already been suggested before, feel free to vote for the suggestion and contribute your thoughts here: Double Murder Mystery

1 Like

That one only has 24 players though, this one would be more chaotic and therefore more fun.

I’ve been learning Dutch. It’s very easy to remember for me, unlike Japanese…

Back on topic, I think this would be a good idea, but it might be a bit hard to flatten out the creases, if you know what i mean.

wait what the heck why did i say that

1 Like

Hey there! Welcome to our forums!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a suggestion. This idea has already been suggested, if you’d like to see it added, be sure to leave a vote on the original post:

Have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face: