Mixed Arcade Minigame Roster

This is going to be the full roster of games that I and many others would like to be added into Mixed Arcade. I already know that Block Party is going to be added, but I put it here so I can see the amount of games that are going to be added and make this fairly realistic and reasonable.

• Block Party. Shouldn’t have to explain this, it’s already announced.
  • Duels. Honestly, I think that this would work better as it’s own separate minigame and there would be many modes for it. But, you could give all of the players a point who win a game of Duels against their opponent.
  • Block Drop. Honestly, this really should’ve been planned in Mixed Arcade to begin with. But, I think that this should have a couple changes like: making the blocks disappear sooner, making it more fast-paced, and potentially renaming it to ‘TNT run’.
  • Parkour Race. This seems a bit under-thought, but I think it would be a great non-PVP game in Mixed Arcade. This game would have to have powerups in it though so that the game could somewhat be unique.
  • King of the Ladder. This has already been suggested here, so just read that for the full explanation!
  • Spleef. This is a classic minigame and something that no other server has done on Bedrock, and something that I’m sure would be beloved by the community! Basically, there are multiple layers like on Block Drop, and the goal is to be the last one standing. Except, to destroy blocks, you have to do it manually with your own shovel.
  • Splegg. Similar to Spleef, except throwing eggs for Splod3r :joy:.
  • Sumo. We all should know what Sumo is, but I’ll explain briefly! Basically, the goal is to knock the other person off of the big or small platform with your fist using combos.
    Java games that should come back:
  • Lab
  • Battery Dash
  • Draw It
  • Sploop
  • Slaparoo
    Sorry I didn’t go in-depth like the others, but I’m pretty sure that most of you should know what these games are.

That’s all! I definitely don’t see the Hive adding everything here, but this seems like a good roster of games to me! Tell me what you think!

2 Likes

There are several games here that I want added, so that’s nice.

However I’m pretty sure when some other people see this they’ll say “oMg YouR Not sUpPosEd tO pUT LiStS iN SuGgesTIonS”

And then the topic will get closed.

Instead of having this as a suggestion, we could get a staff member to change the category to #games.

3 Likes

Honestly, lists are a great way of sorting your different suggestions for a certain topic, so I don’t know why you aren’t allowed to put lists in suggestions.

Plus, the bullet feature exists for a reason, y’know.

I agree, lists are good for organization, but they don’t like it because you can’t tell whether votes are for a certain part of that list or not.

plus I think games would be more fitting for this topic

4 Likes

yeah, those really should be added, and the map for parkour should be an arcade with one console beong half tennis half mario

1 Like

I agree with this. Plus I play on java and bedrock and I will miss some of the arcade games and I would like if I could play them on bedrock.

a suggestion thread is suppost to have 1 suggestion.

2 Likes

I’m gonna bump this since mixed arcade has been gaining a little hype recently

Isn’t block drop already announced for it?

Yep, it is