Map and game-unlocks 'icon' suggestion

Hey :wave:
(I didn’t find a suggestion for it and I hope it isn’t a dupe lol)
We all know our in-game avatars. These pictures are also available next to the maps and game unlocks. In Hide and Seek, for example, we have these pictures next to the maps that we can choose. Sometimes we only have ‘?’ icon or it doesn’t exist

We have the same thing with game-unlocks. In Deathrun we always see the death skins as shown below and in the overview we see everything that we have activated (capes, leap effects, death skin, …)

We don’t have this in Survival Games and a few more games.

Wouldn’t it be great if these pictures were everywhere so that we know which map we choose and what the game unlocks look like (for example gravestones, throwables, ghost colors and zapper trials in Murder Mystery, spawn podests, arrow effects in survival games,. …)…
And it would be nice to have this next to our costumes too to see how the costumes look like c:

1 Like

This would take a looooot of time to do, but it’s still great and creative, take my vote

6 Likes

^^^^

also, the ? next to the map name rarely ever loads in, is that a bug and should i report it?

Yes I like that idea a lot. Its because my memory is not that well with remembering maps so I never get to vote for the map I want because I don’t know what the map’s name is or what it looks like. I can only remember a little bit of the maps because I play Hive alot but I still don’t know the name. So I would also like if there was actually a way to see the map before you play it. But the only problem is it may be too small for Mobile users to see the map on that small avatar.

1 Like

Have only just seen this but seems like a pretty flawless idea to me. It would make those screens look much cleaner, just a really nice add!
Upvote from me.

1 Like

i like this suggestion

This seems very epic. It would be cool to see those items that you could unlock and grind for.

2 Likes

bump
I also want to add on the fact that we can get the community to submit their pictures of the icons of the maps. This would be great to see the community contribute to this and also the make the workload easier for the Hive Staff team. Maybe a Discord submissions channel? I just really want to see every map getting filled in with it’s respective icon.

It could be a cool competition with a nice prize (eg bundle, costume, plus)

Yes I agree. I really want to see this bc I’m kinda getting tired seeing question mark icons or no icons at all and I really do want to see them filled with their own icons. Also I think that when the Hive did the JB competitions they just got gifted the Halloween bundle but don’t take my word for it. But if that’s the case maybe they would do costumes and bundles, idk about Hive +

b u m p
It would be so useful to see the items on the selection menu. I really want this added!

True that. Really want this too!