Make this say 13+

Most forum members know about this :arrow_down:
This is an advertisment in the hub for the forums. But people can get in big trouble if they are here underaged and I doubt anybody wants that so I was thinking you should make it say “If you are 13+ join our forums : go to forum.playhive.com” Or something like that. Feel free to say what you think they should do!
Sorry if this is a duplicate I dont know what someone would name this if they have suggested it and I didn’t see any dups upon looking.
Also, do the same with Disc…

2 Likes

idc if this is a dupe we need this\

yes

3 Likes

In my opinion, they should remove the whole advertisement.

5 Likes

I agree but they want more people on the forums so I doubt that’s gonna happen.

3 Likes

Alright, I seen you always complain about the Hive advertising the forums, well guess what it’s their choice, from my perspective all your thinking is that all new people will become mini mods and snowflakes, just let new people join they won’t become mini mods

2 Likes

Why do you keep talking about minimods? Do you know what COPPA means?

Guys please stop arguing, everyone can have their own opinions. If you want to keep this up please move to DMS ty :flushed:

3 Likes

Please make this exist.

2 Likes

Yes please

If this doesn’t get added the quality of the forums will go away at an alarming rate.

2 Likes

Unless I’m remembering wrong I don’t remember the forums ever saying anything about how you must be 13+ to participate, even though you do.

The only thing I found (unless I’m just blind) is this article.

4 Likes

You can get banned for being underage.

2 Likes

When I joined, I heard someone say that you must be 13 years old to be on the forums.

1 Like

Yes I know it is a requirement, but I can’t find anywhere on the forums where it is actually stated.

Maybe in the sign up process or something?

1 Like

I guess they just assume that parents won’t let their kids sign up? Or maybe they don’t actually mind underage members, but must enforce that law if they find out someone is

Three lines in top right > About > Terms of service
It says you must be 13 or older there :+1:

10 Likes

aren’t you like one of the people who joined because of in-game advertisements

7 Likes

so your saying you do not want to hive Community to get bigger by hiding the forums from most people

3 Likes

coppa*
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act

5 Likes

this would totally icrease the quality of the fiorums

2 Likes

I think it makes sense to include 13+ for the forums (and the discord) although it is in the forums ToS and discord ToS a lot of people just join not paying any attention to them.

Letting people know that they have to be 13+ to join forums is a good way to reduce the amount of underage people.

(idk that’s just my take)

3 Likes