Make the arcade hub a marketplace map

Hive put a lot of effort into a hub that will have lasted just over 1 year. So this effort doesn’t go to waste, I think they should upgrade the Arcade hub and release it as a Marketplace map. They could maybe add that functional soccer :us: field and maybe they could make the arcade Ferris wheel work like a real Ferris wheel.

If it was up as a Marketplace map then Hive wouldn’t have had to pay their builders for an entire hub for nothing. They could make a bit back off of it and maybe even include cool Mailbot themed skins. :eyes:

This is so cool :smile:

Omg yes bubblez
It should also contain the cashier’s and the parkour

3 Likes

Yes. Yes. YES!

3 Likes

I literally had the same idea and almost duped you lol

Voted!

3 Likes

Imagine if you could deliver pizzas all around the arcade :pizza:

5 Likes

Would be a shame to put all their hard work to waste. Voted!

3 Likes

(Concept)
I love the idea and made this as a concept, hope Hive comes up with something. Voted!

7 Likes

Although I really really like this idea, the hive probably doesn’t want people stealing their lobby for another server. So this probably won’t be added :((

2 Likes

It would be a paid Marketplace map, not a public world download.

1 Like

Yes but people can just take the map and put it on a server

2 Likes

They could already do that anyway and people already have copies of the world so I don’t see your point. Might as well give people a way to get the map without stealing it.

1 Like

I would also like to still have golden mailbots.

2 Likes

You can’t do that with Marketplace maps as they are encrypted.

3 Likes

this idea is so good. with some changes and adding some extra things this realy can work out!

2 Likes