Make the arcade ferris wheel functional

The ferris wheel in the arcade currently is just a build. This is a bit disappointing since it would be cool to ride on. If the ferris wheel worked not only would we be able to sit on it for no apparent reason, but we would also get a pretty nice view of the hub through the window of the cabin of a giant metal wheel.

I would imagine this would need to be an entity, so it would disappear after you went a certain distance away from it. I think to fix this they could do something similar to mailbot hq, where they built a mailbot face underneath the entity so it looked normal from a distance.

Thank you for reading! :smile:

Shure I’ll vote and thx for the bump on my post :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I absolutely love this idea when the Ferris Wheel is functional, so I’ll go ahead and give this a vote. :blobheart:

4 Likes

Yes. Voted.

4 Likes

Awesome idea :slight_smile: and the Ferris wheel should also be closer to spawn, and have its own teleporter selector in the compass

5 Likes

Why not make just the Ferris wheel function?
We should also have the carousel move too.
But I am concerned on the golden mailbots that are in the only accessible gondola and also on the carousel.

3 Likes

Cool idea this would be super cool to see and use! :smile:

4 Likes

Could have them somehow move with the ferris wheel?

3 Likes

There could be a fix, but it makes the experience worse. The player would be teleported to the next one up. This would allow the golden mailbots work, but would make it as bland as the Sahara desert.

1 Like

Yes, It would very cool to see that in game but i also think that people would use it for a bit then stop using it, it also may add more lag to everyone.

5 Likes

That’s a cool Idea, although it would probably cause a lot of lag in the arcade, and may cause some ppls games to crash. Bc you have such a HUGE entity moving all the time

5 Likes

Yes, i would love to ride the ferris wheel it would be so cool.

3 Likes

I guess this isn’t happening. :pensive:

Unless… ok I just had an idea so I won’t close this.

2 Likes

:frowning_face:
Well, I hope they bring some elements of the arcade into the new hub (a.k.a put a fair in)

3 Likes