Make new deathmatch maps in Survival Games

You know how there’s multiple maps in survival games, but it’s always the same deathmatch. So I think that it would be great if there were deathmatch maps according to the survival games map. Example the slime map wins the vote, so the deathmatch map is themed with slime and other blocks from that map.

2 Likes

Umm tbh isn’t a death match map just a circle, like we don’t rly need a new one

It’s a purely aesthetic aspect if they add this.
The new SG map could have a sumo (the japanse one) circle or even some walls and trees which would go along with the red white pink theme

1 Like

Yes I think this would be a great idea and maybe they could even add some cool addons not just a normal map but maybe powerups like jump boost or speed boost or something like that.

1 Like

Hey there! :wave:
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion. Different Deathmatch arenas have been suggested before. You can find the original suggestion here (Different Deathmatch arenas)

Please use the forums search feature :mag: to make sure to not make duplicate suggestions.

Therefore I will close this post now. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a direct message! :blobheart:

1 Like