Different Deathmatch Arenas

The deathmatch arena for deathmatch in survival games gets kind of boring after you see it game after game so if possible I’d love to suggest a way to have multiple deathmatch arenas

1 way to do this could be to have a 30 second grace period before deathmatch and allow players remaining to vote for arenas (this could also add a hive+ perk where you get 2 votes just like in normal map voting when starting a game)

2 it could be randomized from 4 or so different deathmatch arenas

3 have secific deathmatch arenas go with specific match (example: the current one with SG4)
[idea from PogChamp1407 in the hive discord server]

This would also be a nice touch to the final SG update when it’s released completely and no longer preview mode (if it’s possible to do this before the SG update is released)

2 Likes

Personally, I think that their method of implementing this would work really well. ngl, it would work well even as just being the spawn of the map with a border, although a different arena would probably be better.

1 Like

Bump as a similar topic was posted

G0AQ suggested different deathmatch arenas as well, however in that suggestion, the idea was that the arenas would be based off of the map that was being played.

3 Likes

yeah old deathmatch gets boring

2 Likes

if they add this i think there should be a different deathmatch arena for every map

2 Likes