Make it so you can choose seasonal maps in custom servers

So, recently, all maps that are seasonal were removed from the map list, including ones that have been around for a long time(ex festive for twars solos & snowfall for dr). I get that you might not want to have them for normal games, but can you at least make them available for custom servers? Some people’s favorite maps are the seasonal ones, and you’re supposed to have a lot of control in custom servers.

Great idea!

Really good idea, you have my vote

yes I was just about to suggest this, it would really help the speed running community after the removal of snowfall.

1 Like

I don’t see much of an issue here with adding this so I agree!

to add on, there should be a “Seasonal Maps” button that takes u to

“Halloween”
“Christmas/Winter”
“Easter”

and when u click on one of them it will let u choose one of the many seasonal maps in the game

1 Like

Too many sub menus they can just be a part of the force map menu at the bottom

7 Likes

yeh because you don’t want to click the wrong variant map

yes pls. Easter Egg is my favourite Tw duos map and Festive is one of my favourite tw solos map

I’m sorry for the bump, but I really want this. I really like maps such as snowglobe. Also I think variants should be included to, like in skywars you should be able to choose ice pillars along with normal pillars.

1 Like

I actually got a answer back in February about this

If this get enough votes then the hive might consider it (not confirmed by staff yet lol)

3 Likes

Once again, bump. Festive was the best map In t wars solos, so if we can’t have it let us play it in cs at lewst

Like it! Its Gonna be so kewl

This has been added :tada:

1 Like