Mailbot Animations!

click here for why i made this Discord

Greetings, everyone. I’ve come to make some statements. Keep in mind that all of these statements are factual and are in no way biased.

This suggestion is dedicated to everyone’s favorite message delivery robot, Mailbot! This guy is the best original character any company associated with Minecraft has made other than Narrator and the computer lady. Every time I log onto the Hive, I have to stop and look at his beautiful, beautiful face.

Now, during the Sonic Event on Sunday, Mailbot was given voice clips. They sounded great but that has nothing to do with this suggestion so I will stop talking about them.

What was really good was the animations. They were awesome. And they were so gosh darn cute! Thanks so much to the Hive Team for creating Mailbot, including Splunger, Clanksnark, and Fowbnech!

This is not an appreciation post. Those animations need to be put to good use.

So, obviously there’s a sticker on the Discord with waving Mailbot. Cute. How about this. Whenever you click on him, he plays a voice clip and an animation depending on whether you have messages or not. Additionally, he could have a random animation play every once in a while.

And if the player really wants to do such a horrible thing, they can blow up Mailbot in a flurry of machine parts. Only for him to come back and wave at you.

Oh and don’t forget the facial expressions!!

This has got to be one of the weirdest suggestions I’ve written. But it has to happen. Mailbot is just so devoid of life with his constant smile and unchanging position.

Also if you’re one of the people I mentioned, I gave you nicknames!!! None of them should be taken badly, they’re all in good fun. Even Clanksnark. Because I’m starting to find that part of Clank’s personality quite enjoyable.

Again I don’t mean any harm here. Mailbot FTW. Sciz out.

6 Likes

This would definitely bring some more life to the hub, though it should probably be off when performance mode is on.

6 Likes

Idk man hivebot seems more efficient

In all honesty I totally agree with this!

1 Like

Creative idea!

I’m just glad that mailbot’s hangin’ around now, even when you dont have mail.
Before, he used to never appear. Only got to see him when you had mail, and then he went ADIOS.

I think mailbot should be sleeping. (Have a sleeping face) When you have mail, he should wake up and THEN do some cool animations!

1 Like

The chao animations we soo good and if same happens to mailbot, i will be soo happy!

2 Likes

Ahh yes, my favorite hive staff. I will vote just because of that.

4 Likes

this is probably the dumbest suggestion i’ve ever written

not that the suggestion itself is dumb but the way it’s worded is just so weird

1 Like

Fellow mailbot lover. I understand u. This is a vote for me

2 Likes

Bump because this is good
And once again the wording is so stupid

if the hive adds this

it will be unarguably the best update

2 Likes