Explode Mailbot

I want Mailbot to go, preferably to explode.

As cheerful as mailbot is, I’m a bit sick of the guy, constantly informing me about his tiktok account and he’s got a VERY poor taste in clothing. So, lovely people of the hive, I suggest we EXPLODE mailbot and replace him with a new, BETTER A.I.

I would also love to hear the community’s ideas of a new robotic friend we can get some juicy info from.

I myself think we should add HONK-BOT. This magnificent A.I would be seen in the main hub area, and would honk whenever you interact with it. It would look like a goose, obviously, what else would it look like! And, it would occasionally be seen flying around the hub in a flying boat, this would be INCREDIBLY rare of course, so to spot Honk-Bot flying through the hub would be an amazing sight to see!

Anyways, if you have any other suggestions about a new A.I to replace mailbot, please feel free to reply to this post with your suggestion!

u speak anarchy. we both can communicate fluently.

1 Like

GHOSTY BOT. GHOSTY BOT. MAILBOT BYE BYE. YOOOO. WE WONT MISS YOU. THE UPRISING. THE UPRISING. MAILBOT GO BRRRR. BOOM BOOM SURVIVAL GAMES boom BOX.

4 Likes

MAKE IT STOP

8 Likes

I think there should just be a command for this. The most annoying thing like you said is the hive TikTok, like I’ve seen it already.

mailbot is so cute tho :o

4 Likes

Dont remove mailbot, just make it so its only shows you a message once

2 Likes
  • make mail bot a ghost

• make a robot that drives to a spot and transforms into a robot and gives you info

• add cortanna from halo

• do nothing

Mailbot’s outfit also hasn’t changed

even though it’s out of season

and the next time he advertises tiktok i am going to fly to england, find the hive team, and throw a mailbox at them

3 Likes

I would much rather watch Mailbot explode tho-

maybe when you exit out of the mailbot menu, he explodes instead of just popping out of existence

1 Like

Guys amazing idea

it could be an unlockable at a certain hub level

1 Like

“Mailbot Death Animations (1/30)”

Gold

5 Likes

This is what we call a genius

1 Like

hmm

no

mailbot too cute

2 Likes

FOR REAL IM LIKE SHUT IT UP ALREADY !1!1!1!1!!1!1!

sentences not clear.

Cute or not I don’t wanna know more about hivetok

Once the overall hive level suggestion gets added, I think adding unlockables to replace mailbot would be cool

2 Likes

LOL IK ABOUT THE TIK TOK. But really though, this doesn’t really go with the theme of the hive. Maybe a bee floating around in a bee hive instead and making a buzzing noise when you press it.