Lobbies For Games

I really think hive needs Game Lobbies. Game lobbies are lobbies made for a certain games. For an example, When you click on the treasure wars NPC, instead of sending you instantly into a queue lobby, it will send you into a game lobby. A server that gives a perfect example of what I am talking about is Hypixel. When you click on a game in the compass on Hypixel, instead of instantly queuing you into the game, it says you into the game you pick’s lobby. This can be useful in multiple ways. 1. You can pick your cosmetics before you get queued so you don’t feel rushed to pick something. 2. The game lobby can show a preview of your cosmetics before you go into a game. 3. It is easier to get into a party for that game. 4. Its more convenient. 5. You can do the Parkour. (there will be a way to directly connect still)

1. You can actually do the lobby parkour :joy:
2 Likes

There should still be a way to directly join a game from the main lobby to save time imo

10 Likes

Yeah, I would approve of this, but only if what @Complx said is added too:

1 Like

I like this, however, I personally do not see the point in having both options of going to the lobby or going straight into the game.

1 Like

Maybe they could add little rooms like Java Hive, when they have a lot more games. But yeah, I don’t see a point to this.

2 Likes

BuMp.

nobody liked this suggestion as is
also necro because you didnt add anything and its been so long

1 Like