Limit the amount of times you can post in forum games

(please let me know if this is even possible for the hive to implement or not)

so as we know it, post farming is an issue, right? and where do most people post farm? forum games. i feel like a good idea to reduce the amount of post farmers and post farming is to make a cooldown on the replies you can post in-between posting in forum games. i’d say a good idea is to make it so that once you post in a forum game, you have to wait somewhere from 2-5 minutes to post again in a forum game. for example:

say i post in predict the next person
well now i have to wait somewhere from 2-5 minutes to post another reply in something such as screenshots with forumers.
then i post there
now i have to wait another 2-5 minutes to post in something like ban the person above you

the cycle goes on.

lmk what you think :smiley:

3 Likes

PLEASE.

It really does grind my gears when I go into forum games and see these kinds of post-grinding.

I’ve blacked out the name because I don’t want to incite a witch-hunt or send haters, but you can find who this is pretty easily.

Nobody reads the rules anyways, so this is necessary to stop rule-breakers.

3 Likes

It is possible with likes… So ig it is possible for posts as well :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What is post farming? Btw im guess its spam posting but why? Me and shubble was posting a ot so i know that im on the photo but if it bothers you i will stop it i do not mind

1 Like

i agree, got my vote!

1 Like

If I want to ask a question and there is no topic about it yet on the forum can I make one or is that bannable? idrk

this is a good idea, because on how well are you known or whatever some people keep posting so you can only rate them, good idea!

1 Like

Yes you are allowed to ask questions but you might get a quicker response if you ask on the Hive Discord

1 Like

ty sir or mam

3 Likes

@Pixtinct pray for this not to be accepted.

2 Likes

I mean the thing is ever since lotpw, put ur random thoughts here got locked, forums games are the only option for replying

Also will there be like a timer whereby if lets say I were to reply in count until staff member replies, and then I want to reply in counting with food but then my reply doesnt go through due to theres a timer

And does it also affect staff members too?

1 Like

I wouldn’t think so—the staff have moderation for do, so they shouldn’t get a cooldown.

1 Like

It is not necessary to reply once per day

1 Like

Bump because this could help the forums

another bump because this should be added. There are an increase of post farmers it seems…

2 Likes