Level 75 in CTF

Level 75 in CTF

I would like it if you could increase the levels because I found it quite easy to level up i I’d don’t own hive + also I love the game and would like to level up more.

Congratulations for your 20 levels in CTF ! :beedance:
Now you can have fun without thinking about EXP or trying other games :wink:

I honestly don’t think adding levels to the CTF (or any mode) is a priority.
Hive probably prefers to add new games and improve the experience of existing games.

4 Likes

It only has 20 levels :skull:

4 Likes

Dupe More levels

1 Like

Not really that much, this topic is asking for 75 levels while that one is just asking for more levels but doesn’t specify a limit.

1 Like

It does not really matter if this is a duplicate suggestion or not, as The Hive has stated in the past that they have plans to add 100 levels to all games at some point. It is just a matter of time when this will happen.

The next content update will be BlockParty, so we will just have to wait and see when they have time to update Capture the Flag. :wink:

3 Likes

@C4tH4ck3r Oh sorry I didn’t realise

1 Like

It’s fine, just search up what ur idea is before you make a suggestion for it,

1 Like

well it would be very nice but at moment hive trying to balance every game but if hive decides to add more lvl then for the start 50 would be great
:slight_smile:

1 Like

there should definitely be more. i usually get around 25 kills a game with my team winning so my xp rises quite fast, so for me the 75 lvls would be a great thing to be added and im sure that you and many other can relate

3 Likes

Level 75? awesome idea! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yes I too found it too easy to reach max level definitely a great idea :+1:t2:

3 Likes

55 levels is a bit much cus thered have to be a bunch of stuff made

2 Likes

it’s on the update list which is great!

1 Like