Let Us play Noteblocks

now hear me out, I’ve yet to go insane.
But just think of the glorious things you could do (such as playing beautiful music). Noteblocks are available in trios and squads, but all you can do with them is bridge.
So I suggest that Noteblocks become playable.

Noteblocks are fun, so that’s not what hive wants.

I know really sad.

For real though, they were looking to hire someone to allow the usage of redstone and having mob ai so it is a possibility but very unlikely.
I’ll vote.

14 Likes

Amazing suggestion, I hope this comes true! Once custom servers come, we could have music battles in SkyWars!

(Off Topic but man I really wish playing the notes were easier on mobile. Right now you tap the block to tune it and you have to hold on the block to play it, so we can’t play fast songs unless we make it extremely slow :c)

4 Likes

sadly i wont be able to pull any iTMGs because mobile but you still have my vote

5 Likes

I didn’t even read the description I just saw the title and voted

2 Likes

Hive: releases noteblock Functionality
Everyone: You know

1 Like

NO DONT CLIK NO DONT DO IT EVERYONE NOO

2 Likes

you think i havent go that link memorised?

3 Likes

It just says “you know”

1 Like

That is what everyone will do.
Especially @Brialgic

3 Likes

omg i just realized
Congrats on regular!!1!!!1!111
I think i pulled an FKY and missed one day so i couldnt get regular

1 Like

oof

Also tysm!! :3

1 Like

Hive * adds noteblocks to sw *
Literally every player: lets become iTMG gamers

2 Likes

Totally not where I got this idea :eyes:

3 Likes

I have to

Disagree and Agree.

A lot of people will go rip off that one YouTuber who uses note blocks to win games and it’ll look unoriginal for me (Don’t worry it’s only my opinion not gonna hurt you in any way) and do you think we’d benefit from noteblocks during games? No.

But I have to agree if

This could be in custom Skywars or Treasure Wars rooms idk it’ll look more appropriate to be in swarms/private servers rather than in public games.

Take my vote anyways.

1 Like

that’s true but still
i just want to see less people bridging with noteblocks

Was that intentionally a Never gonna give you up reference?

1 Like

Yeah just do what yellow fish gaming does and we don’t need noteblocks Using Music To Win Skywars!?!!? - YouTube

But that doesn’t count because he had to use editing, which that’s actually a really well cut video.

2 Likes

Problem with this, some people aren’t that logical. A long time ago (when max level was 50 in tw), someone said that they’re “unspeakablegaming” (some random mc youtuber) and about 4 people actually believed him. Funny thing is he had a random Xbox gamer tag that is automatically generated. Plus, he didn’t have YouTube rank. Imagine the chaos if this comes out? But also the whole unspeakable gaming fanbase are pretty young. The iTMG fanbase is a bit older so by that time people might actually have a bit of logic.