Leave messages to friends!

Idea:
Add a way of leaving messages to your friends under MailBot.

More information:
Create an extra button in the friends GUI to leave a message to ALL your friends so it respects the Microsoft policy. Considering this you would need at least 2 friends. Obviously, a cooldown would be good as well.

1 Like

Cool and creative idea, though taken into account that thousands of players might be using this, it’s probably going to be a pain to moderate.

That as well as the hive discord, hive forums, and in-game chat exists so it might not be the most necessary

2 Likes

Good idea. But ONLY to friends, youtubers would get spammed.

1 Like

Well since it’s only coming from friends and you can filter who your friends are it wouldn’t require moderation. Of course, extreme cases of breaking the rules would need to be looked over but overall you choose who you have on your friend list.

So just friend list right? If random ppl just random toxic ppl who get mad will pm u toxicity after u roll them

1 Like

I do not agree with this.

I think this could potentially be used for extreme purposes, and the 2 friend requirement can easily be avoided if you just create an alternate account. Also, like Cael said, there’s really no need for this.

2 Likes

Yea I agree if you want to talk to friends use chat. That easy. Or just use disc or Xbox app to vc or smthing

my point still in fact stands

it is quite a possibility that your friends could be breaking rules in the messages

and the other thing is that there could be so many “extreme” cases that it would be a pain (and quite unnecessary) to moderate

2 Likes

plus with like minor safety and stuff like that cos you dont really know how old your mc friend is

2 Likes

Hive add this we need this.

Don’t bump old posts

Possibly a dupe Ability to announce something to your friends list

2 Likes

technically speaking, my post is the duplicate, but I think its been allowed to stay open because I included a lot more detail in my post.

1 Like