Ladders and KB fishes

Ladders and KB fishes should be added to treasure wars
Ladders should be the price of gold (16 ladders 5 good)

KB fishes should be like 5 emeralds

I wouldnt agree to the Kb Nemo part because you can buy snowballs for 1 emerald each. Snowballs are much more better and when in more than 1 or 2 deal a lot of kb. Ladders might be an interesting feature though

Also, Welcome to the forums! :partying_face: Dont forget to vote for your own suggesrion to show support!!

2 Likes

actually no it isn’t, it’s destructive yes but KB nemo can chuck someone off a cliff a lot more faster.

2 Likes

Agree to disagree

If you have like 2 ems then you can buy 12 sb in total. After that its a short while of having to aim or just spam them.
Mj classic

But that’s only 12 and once their gone you have to buy more. I personally would like ladders and nemos added to Tw to allow for more clutches with the ladders or just climbing, and just to push ppl away.

yes. 5 gold and 5 diamonds

No.

give me one reason why it shouldn’t

It’s way too OP, do you know how much knockback it gives you?

LMFAO. It’s not op. People barely move in sws so it’s basically useless. Also there is this magical item called a pearl or this amazing strat called staying away from the edge of the map

I don’t really see why ladders would be needed, and considering the fact that the hive disallows skybasing anyway that just makes them more useless.
I’d personally steer away from a knockback nemo in treasure wars until hive makes the knockback enchantment on those more consistent, since I could see people just camping bases with bows and nemos becoming a somewhat popular strategy, and it would be somewhat hard to counter.

It’s not really a rule, but for OP, if you make a suggestion please explain why it should be added, helps us out

2 Likes

ladders would be useful even without skybasing. You see hypixel yts use them for no fall damage or to take little kb

12 sb is a lot if you can aim. People can start a combo with 1, but that’s rare. Just spamming them is easier and guarantees they hit the player.

Also Ladders. We all know the sw trap in which ladders glitch and place a block behind you. In tw since you cant break blocks and get drops ladders would make it possible

I think 15 emeralds is the best, because 15 emeralds isn’t as hard to get. Bump