I think treasure wars needs an updates

why i think treasure wars needs an update because hive hasn’t updated treasure wars for a long time so i think this is the best things to add on my opinion

#1 add a enchanted golden apple maybe you’ve notice treasure wars doesn’t have something that can get you extra heats like skywars when you mine redstone it gives you extra hearts but treasure wars donent have enough heats when you eat a gapples it dosent gives you much hears like skywars it only gives you 2 extra hearts so i think its best if hive adds an enchanted golden apple

#2 add a sharpness 2 sword i think that skywars has it but treasure wars doesn’t i think that treasure wars needs it maybe it will make the game more cometative like skywars that it gives it more damage thats why treasure wars needs this item

#3 add a nemo we may need this if some one wants to trap or just want an advantage against an diamond armor guy but you have iron or chain armor you will most likely gonna die right so i think this is needed so we can get an advantage to them.

#4 add enchantments to the bow why? because it may or may not make it more competative for example maybe a bow but its enchantments are power 1 then it will make it more cometative right because it gives it more damage plus it makes the game much better on my opinion

They literally added 25 levels just 3 months ago

9 absorption hearts is not balanced, also the amount of regeneration it gives brings you back to full health when you have just 2 hearts left, way too overpowered

Adding enchantments to a bow doesn’t make it competitive, it is just gonna encourage bow spam, which hive obviously doesn’t want

No, just no

Its your fault you let somebody get diamond armor, it takes 3 and a half minutes for that many emeralds to spawn, if you didn’t go to the middle and just allowed them to get that many emeralds, thats on you, adding a nemo won’t change that fact.

How much would this cost? Also we don’t need this, a diamond sword is good enough

Adding things from skywars isn’t gonna make the game better, adding the things you said would just change the meta a lot, and not in a good way. Also, please try not to make lists in your suggestions as it might confuse forumers as to what they are voting for

5 Likes

come on, no one even uses a bow nowadays. And if they do, they are just bowspammers with a lot of arrows

2 Likes

Snowballs and bows can already help you with that. And nemos aren’t needed to trap people. I’m not that good at trapping, but I’ve seen a fair amount of variety in traps in twars, even though we only have a couple of blocks to build with(though most are variations on blocktraps).

1 Like

So you want SkyWars with a treasure?

Bows are already overpowered

Has already been suggested here.

1 Like

like shadow said, thats wayyy too op

it would be cool to have something like team upgrades, but i dont think thatll be added

no.

no thats not what i mean

yes i was trying to say it for team upgrades if they add it but i might of confused some of the ppl

Sorry, but I see many negatives about these suggestions. FOr number 1, enchanted gapples are a bit op and it will incentivize camping on generators, which is not good. For number 3, Nemos are a very powerful weapon, and the treasure wars islands aren’t like the skywars islands. The only place that you’ll definitely be safe from the nemo is mid.