Knockback Nemo In TW

So, before you shut this down, hear me out: the knockback Nemo is a very op item, and very rare, so it wouldn’t be the best thing, but it would be extremely expensive, like 32 emeralds, since it’s pretty op. I don’t think this is a duplicate post, but i hope you liked my idea, and I won’t be surprised if this gets no votes. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

2 Likes

yes

Hello RaptorBlue,

I personally am not a huge fan of this idea just because treasure wars feels very complete as is. I don’t see a reason to add more items as it would just make gameplay more complex. Also, to get that many emeralds, a team would have to be controlling the middle… Which would mean they most likely would have the knockback nemo and diamond armor which would make gameplay even more unbalanced. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No one would get it in the regular game

It is

• Nemos are already an item that should be only in Survival Games. This is because you knock people off the edge more in sw than in tw. Even if we remove that factor out of the way, tw is a much more brute pvp based mode because it needs more gamesense and has less rng

• 32 emeralds is more than enough for 10+ stacks of sb which deal more kb and, its much more fun to use sb

treasure wars isnt fit for that.
its to op especially when you have treasures.
The game is gonna be so unfair and some of us already want the nemo GONE from sky wars because of its knock back being like a enchantment mod exceeding knockback 2 LOL

It won’t be added to TW dw

2 Likes

32 emeralds is an immediate no, because it’s hard enough to just get 28 emeralds for diamond, and you end up getting 32 em’s and then falling in the void, yeah, i think 15 em’s is good. Very big BUMP BUMP