Keep the Treasure Wars channel

If you didn’t know, Treasure Wars is leaving in 6 days… and so is the Discord channel.

I’m here today to encourage staff to keep the Discord channel and rename it Bedwars.
The channel started in 2018 and is an essential to Hive’s history and origin. It’s full of useful tips to funny messages, from funny screenshots to hilarious moments. It’s a channel that makes The Hive server a one-of-a-kind community yet Hive wants to delete the 850,000 messages that has been sent in the server.

As we all know, Bedwars is just Treasure Wars but renamed. It’s the same game, with the same maps (+ more!) and the same playerbase. It’s why it’s replacing Treasure Wars and not a new gamemode beside it. It’s the same game. Yet, just because of this new name change, the channel with essentially of the same content as Bedwars will be wiped out from existence.

For those who don’t use Discord, image this:
Hive wants to change the name of this Forum to a different name. Along with this, all posts, topics and likes are just deleted. Each message that you sent with love or intent to help others is now gone. It’s demoralising. Would you want accept that?

The Treasure Wars channel means a lot to me; people forget that Discord is not just a place to see the latest news but a place where you could make friends, talk about the gamemodes you loved and enjoy the time knowing someone had similar interests to you. Even I made brand-new friends through that channel and I bet many people do too.

The channel being deleted would not make sense in any way. I scroll through the channel to look for tips and little plays that benefit me when playing the game. It’s just a name change. With all of this being said, I implore you to continue use the channel as not only it’s full of some rich history, it’s full of amazing memories and moments.

837,530 messages. If this is deleted, a million messages from 2018 to 2024 would need a gravestone

4 Likes

I think they should keep TW and add BW instead of Tw into BW

I dont do Discord but i understand this and agree with it

2 Likes

Your voice matters. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

5 Likes

9 votes in 4 hours. I think they’re going to keep it! They have to listen to their community, and the community clearly wants this.

4 Likes

Definitely yes. While I see the appeal of a total fresh start, the amount of history people would be losing most certainly cancels it out and more.

6 Likes

Wow! 15 votes 15 hours!!!

3 Likes

This would make sense since they’re keeping it as a custom server, or a, “Legacy Version.” You have my vote.

6 Likes

job done :+1: we did it guys

5 Likes

Also maybe on here aswell cus if its a cs it deserves at least so e minor updates and maybe a UI update

Soon this will be an accepted idea!

3 Likes

I can say I was one of the few people who voted for this accepted idea! Even my little slime profile is happy!

3 Likes

I was second to vote!

3 Likes

Splodge3r’s “This is the plan” message

if you guys wanted to see the original message

3 Likes

32 votes. That’s half a stack of votes!

1 Like

They should just rename the channel tbh

3 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

why is this not excepted yet?

ibthink they should unstead of renaming add a new one

Hive Team pleasseeee put this in accepted ideas.