Add "Legacy Version" in Custom Servers

Yes, I know that the Hive doesn’t have plans to put Treasure Wars into CS, but I would like them to reconsider.

TW has been around for a while, and I think it would be cool to have a Legacy Version in CS when it eventually gets replaced by Bedwars. It definitely won’t be as popular as Bedwars, but it will give veteran players a little longer to play one of the oldest games on The Hive, and it gives newer players the experience of what it used to be. Even if the version is only in CS for 6 months, it gives everyone a chance to slowly ease out of a classic game.

If anyone has any opinions on my idea, please leave a comment so I can improve.

Yea please. I’ve been playing since Friday, March 13, 2020 at 05:58:23 PM, and have been playing TW since Monday, July 20, 2020 at 03:19:31 PM. (I checked my stats) This would be nice for me, since I have made many memories on TW. :face_holding_back_tears: Voted! :ballot_box:

4 Likes

I dont see this being added when treasure wars: seasons bedwars gets added, but i hope they dont delete the code so that they could implement this in the future.

4 Likes

They’re bringing Sky Royale back, so I’d imagine they keep all of their old code. It compiled be cool to see old Treasure Wars as an LTM at some point.

7 Likes

Bump for more opinions.

2 Likes

I think treasure wars is actually better than bedwars as ive played it in different servers and its more unique and creative so…

Bump!

What is Sky Royale? also what other games have existed but know no longer do?

You haven’t even played Hive’s Bedwars yet. A lot of Treasure Wars’ items that made it unique will likely still be in Bedwars.

It’s a special version of Skywars that’s actually out now. You should go play it! :smile:

I think just the Sonic games and Snow Wars, but idk

1 Like

And the Winterfest and Gost game, at least i think also what is snow game???

Snow Wars is Turf Wars but winter themed, it was a limited time game mode that you could play during the winter, then it got turned into Ground Wars for a limited time mode in spring, and then it became permanent with the release of the Arcade.

1 Like

When bedwars comes out i hope they add a seasonal game of treasure wars maybe like skywars royal

3 Likes

Accepted

7 Likes