Keep the floating souls in MM

I think we should keep the flying souls in murder mystery.

I really like the souls flying around the graves, so why not keep them? It doesnt have to be with a reward after halloween. Maybe the souls could even be a unlock, with different faces for your soul, like a happy or sad one.

But i know there is a slight problem if the souls stay, and that is framedrop. But i thought of a solution, and that is a toggle, you can toggle souls on and off if you want, just like in block drop.

Hope this gets added!

8 Likes

Maybe just keep it somewhat the same, and have it give xp for gathering 25 or 50. Not xp for each one because I know so people will complain.

1 Like

I would love the book to stay as well, so that you can try to collect as many souls as possible and have some motivation to play the game

1 Like

I really like this idea, it just makes the gameplay more enhanced!

1 Like

That is a pretty good idea!

2 Likes

I would 100% play mm more if this was added or something like it

2 Likes

Not a bad idea pretty good actually

8 Likes

I like that idea!

2 Likes

As a murder mystery main I agree

3 Likes

this would be very nice yea
1 xp per soul?

7 Likes

Yeah, and maybe a quest: “Collect 50 souls in Murder Mystery: 30 QP”

6 Likes

Maybe 3 exp per soul as they’re less common that coins, so it would make sense if it rewarded you more than coins
And also you can only get a max of 13-14 souls per game so it’s fairly balanced

2 Likes

Bro, they already done a lot to make easy to grind the murder mystery.

If this continues, Murder Mystery will be boring to grind and will lose it’s title to 'One of the hardest ’ game to grind.

So, i like the way Hive decided to go out on this event

2 Likes

Why reply to mine? Two other people also said stuff about xp for it.
Anyways you proved my point, people will complain, 10xp for every 25 isn’t that much. The other messages about it are more xp than what I said.

MM needs it a bit easier to level up in, especially with prestiges that came out. Even with a bit of xp for the souls, it will still be one of the hardest games to max. Explain to me how a bit more xp will make the game boring, you’ll never even finish the 600 levels.

4 Likes

if there was to be any xp for souls, it shouldnt be any more than 1 xp per soul and in all honesty should probably be quite a bit less. There are already ways to get xp in mm, and its already gotten a lot easier to grind. The idea of giving a miniscule amount of xp to people who collect souls is to encourage moving around and discourage camping. However, there are other ways to do this not just through soul xp so idk.

So i was thinking, what if mm had a unique thing where you could obtain “souls” ingame by punching them like what you do now and you could then spend those “souls” with some sort of reaper character to unlock cosmetics or certain ingame boosts (ie 15 minute xp boost for 30 souls, ??? zapper trail for 5000 souls, etc). This would def be make mm more fun for grinders and noobs alike, and would reward people moving around ingame (discouraging camping, one of the flaws of mm).

idk, maybe this should be its own post but i think it fits here

5 Likes

It was intentionally meant to be hardest gamemode to grind. :smile:

And collecting souls is a seasonal fact. So, let the way it was going!

1 Like

What? You can reply to the person that made the post if you think it should stay seasonal.
Also no, it wasn’t supposed to be the hardest, it’s just what happened. They try to keep all the games reasonable to level up in. In my opinion its too hard to, but oh well. Many disagree, so it probably won’t ever be change.

3 Likes

I meant seasonal by ‘Collecting the 100 souls’ :sweat_smile:

Also sorry for replying you :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They lost it when ground wars was added

1 Like

its faster to max gw than it is to max mm, starrdoom maxed gw in like a week iirc

3 Likes