Keep the floating souls in MM

I absolutely think the souls should stay, not for XP, but for the game play, it’s given a great new element that I really enjoy, it tempts you to get closer to the murder even if you aren’t great at killing the murder.
Perhaps just have a souls score on your stats board or above your name during game play. It doesn’t need to cost xp to change the game play but just add a fun element that perhaps you can earn unlocks a long way down the book, at like 250, 500, 750, 1000 etc…. A long term game play element.

6 Likes

I’d love to see the souls stay, as the murderer, I’ve used them as bait. Slaughtered a group of 4 people in a corner of the ghost house, then run away, watch 4 - 5 people go in to loot those souls and butcher them, rinse repeat.

Plus it gives you something else to do while running around the map, it gives you a reason to not avoid a killing field area and yeah, it’s fun to collect them too.

6 Likes

BIG CHUNKY BUMP
I’d honestly love this to be added!
There should be quests and 1-2 xp for every soul.

5 Likes

Yes, what a perfect addition to MM! Getting 1-2 XP would also be very nice :blush:

2 Likes

I honestly think that keeping these as a cosmetic would be fine, so long as they add what aborlymovie said

4 Likes

Bump cuz it would be fun to add the soals back in mm right before halloween but keep the souls after halloween. (Look in conversation for the idea)

4 Likes

They also already have these in gravity, so i assume it wouldn’t be to hard to add. Voted!

4 Likes

How about a theatre mask soul?
:performing_arts:
Don’t they look like ghosts?

2 Likes

That is a really good idea! Would the soul fly around your grave choice?

3 Likes

I have no idea what floating souls are in MM? can someone please show me a picture?

1 Like

i cant show you a pic but y’know the things that show up when you die in deathrun? It’s sorta like that but it stays around your gravestone

1 Like

Bump, cuz halloween was over a month ago and the souls returned. Also maybe for every 10(0)k souls you collect you can get a certain amount of QuestPoints. Maybe 100-500? Idk.

4 Likes

I still think the souls are better as a seasonal thing. It’s fun to have something to look forward to :)

4 Likes

yup totally agree with you @Bubblez705 :arrow_up:

2 Likes

how did i not vote dis already💀

1 Like

that’s how I got my first win on MM it was at office and they just kept coming :joy: maybe they could add a pet for getting 50,000

1 Like

I got to 1000 souls. I want to collect more :pensive:

1 Like

Good Luck on next Halloween :beedance: :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes