JB Themes during Seasonal Updates

I will keep this simple and short:

Themes in Just Build during seasonal updates should not be replaced with seasonal themes entirely; instead the seasonal themes should be an addition to the regular themes, this way the themes won’t be too repetitive while the seasonal updates are around; as someone who genuinely enjoys building, building a turkey, candy canes, or the north pole every other round can get pretty boring to say the least, I hope I got my suggestion across without any confusion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s something I also don’t like about Just Build. I can understand that seasonal themes should be picked as well but they appear way to often. Giving the seasonal themes a 1.5x or double chance might help to ensure you have seasonal themes as well as regular themes without making them too rare.

3 Likes

Yes its annoying when I was trying to play and I got elf as the theme 4 times in a row

1 Like

I believe that they have implemented this as I got the theme Alien earlier

1 Like

I really support this idea happening! It’s very annoying to get the same themes for almost 2 months. Just Build is a really fun game, but I don’t really like it in events because the themes get very repetitive

1 Like