Innapropriate Rating

Idea:

An item that quick reports the build for innapropitateness

More information:

Itd look like a red Interrobang (!?) and is called innapropriate and votes 0

Im not sure how we’d prevwnt abuse tho?

1 Like

why…?

we don’t need this. we have a report button already, and this wouldn’t work because we also can vote for ‘racism’ or ‘off-topic.’

4 Likes

This is very similar to my idea

You would make the vote equal to a Meh instead

3 Likes

But then you would still get XP if you built an inappropriate build.

2 Likes

That would be such an insignificant amount. 0.5xp will not affect anyone’s levelling. Anywat it’s the price to pay to prevent player abuse.

As well, it’s better than voting nothing which gives 1.5xp. These questions actually have been answered in my “Vote Reporting” post if you wanna give that a vote :blush:

3 Likes

But people Innapropriate spam give a meh AND flase report

1 Like

That wouldn’t be how it works. It would be this:
Report OR use Meh

It would override any vote and when you reported someone, you will not be able to vote for them :+1:

If you were confused about my Vote Reporting suggestion, you can always leave a question :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I could see this in the game ir just allow there to be more time report/vote bc from wjat i remember u can only report once per game and there is normal 3 sus builds a game

2 Likes

But meh spammers would do report spams giving flase reports in addition to giving mehs

1 Like

Read below:

Basically, it will be impossible for “Meh Spammers” to do what you said.

For example: Player has voted Meh. The vote is equal to 1.
Then, Player has voted Report. The vote is still equal to 1.

2 Likes

But FAlSE REPORTS!?!!

2 Likes

So what? You can do the exact same thing with the current system but with my suggestion, it prevents inappropriate builds from winning.

Saying

doesn’t really give more information and I’m struggling to give a direct answer because there’s not really a question.

Btw, people can also use “Meh” and “Report” right now. And players SHOULD be doing this when inappropriate builds do come up.

As well, false reports do not affect the actual voting system currently, so even if you do get false reported (which is highly unlikely with the obvious YOU WILL BE PUNISHED message), you are still able to win. False reports don’t give players any advantage except a ban on the game.

However, this will only lead to MORE abuse than you would want as described by the countless players here:

YOUR idea allows false reporting to be an advantage for misbehaving players. This is why I suggested to have Report equal to the voting power of a Meh.

All your answers have been asked already so I really recommend reading through the comments of Vote Reporting 🗳

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to leave a suggestion!

This idea has already been suggested, if you’d like to see it added, be sure to leave a vote on the original post: