Increase Time In Which You Can Accept A Party Invite

I’m scared to create a topic for the first time but here I go!

My suggestion is to increase the time in which you can accept someone else’s party invite. Currently, it is one minute.

I think this time could be extended because often times when my Hive friends send me a party invite, I will be in the middle of say, an intense Treasure Wars game, and won’t have time to type the /party accept command. When the game is done, one minute has usually passed. My friends then take it as I don’t want to join the party, and usually don’t send me another invite.

I think this time could be extended to two minutes or even three. Not too long, just enough for the intense moment to be over so that one would be able to type the /party accept command.

I think I’ve said everything now. I hope I’m detailed enough and people don’t think this idea is super ridiculous. If someone else has already suggested this then I am so sorry, I used the search button and everything!

1 Like

YES. PLEASE. Best idea on the forums right now

4 Likes

there are a lot of good ideas lol
but I like the idea

11 Likes

Yes! This is a great idea!

2 Likes

Not a bad suggestion! I like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well the problem is that before invites expire, you can’t invite new people, so before that changes, this shouldn’t be a thing.

9 Likes

fair

2 Likes

/p
all you have to type

2 Likes

yes pls also another idea is lets say you’re game is a very long game like clutching 1 v 4 against sweats for eg, after the game when you have time you can do /p and see who’s in a party and have a feature to request a invite so they know you want to join

1 Like

Very epicly idea. This would be great.

1 Like

I like this idea! You get a vote from me and don’t be scared to create a topic we are friendly people not monsters :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And delete the user button from the incoming invites menu when the timer expires. Jeez, why isn’t that a thing?

4 Likes

I ask myself that question like 10 times everyday on the hive

4 Likes

Why is this deep lost??

2 Likes